xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brouzine

Frustrated Beyond Measure

Hey guys,I can't seem to figure out what is ailing my system:I get this message when attempting to open MS IE:"ForbiddenYou were denied access because:Access denied by access control list."Also, I cannot get Weather bug, Weather Exchange, MS Windows Media Player, not any online music service to work.OTOH, I *can* get online with Mozilla Firefox and Netscape, Yahoo Messenger, and AOL Instant Messenger.I beg of you, Please, someone help me solve this. My cdrom is fried and I am poor, so I cannot do a reinstall right now. --All politics aside, let's all be Americans, together, as one. We need each other, our diversity makes us stronger and wiser. I hope the dems and republicans can work together in the new year... Don't let us down, W.

This look like an old post but only one person responded, and perhaps you have the solution already.Your problem can occur if the connection for your ISP is damaged. To resolve this issue, create a new connection to your ISP. Strange but true, this only happen with internet explorer. The information is stored in your user profile if it was setup to have the connection for your use only. Other people may be able to get on the internet with no trouble at all.Click your start button then connect to, select show all connections then create a new connection. Do not delete the old one until you are finished because you may need it for reference.