xisto Community
mangacentral

Favourite Bands Whats yours.

THERE!That majestictreefrog guy has good taste in music.Good Charlotte in general suck, and theyre so manufactured.In general, classic rock is the best magazine for good rock, seeing as how kerrang has gone way too emo/punky.I like nirvana, queens of the stone age, foo fighters, etc. Love to play their songs in my band :)

I am glad people approve. Allow me to add a few:White StripesAfro-Celt Sound SystemDaft PunkKraftwerkA Perfect Circle/ToolNine Inch NailsOrgyRammsteinBlue Oyster CultNirvanaQueenLed ZeppelinThe DoorsSmashing PumpkinsSoul CoughingLiveBlind MelonJane's AddictionREMSwitchblade SymphonyLondon After MidnightTripping DaisySplashdownFrank SinatraLos Angeles Guitar QuartetI am probably still missing some, but thats a good mixIf there is a band on this list you havent heard of, I suggest you go try em out