xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Winning Eleven 8

Winning Eleven is an amazing soccer game. I think the European version is named Pro Evolution Soccer, anyways, does anyone know if Winning Eleven is gonna be out for XBox?

I prefer the fifa 2005 !!!It is a very bad game... I prefer fifa 2005 because she is but betterthan winning they elevate... I you recominedo that from now onjugues to fifa 2005 instead of a winning elevates because fifa 2005is but juiceable and has better graphics.Thank You !!!And record !!! Fifa 2005 is the best game of world !!!Bye !!!!

yeah winning eleven is pro evolution in europe (wel at least the uk) i play it regularly and have to admit it is the best football series that i have played. its very balanced and its almost impossible to win by unrealistic margins. only problem is they don't have licences for UK teams and kits, for instance the mighty 'Aston Villa' are know as West Midlands Village... :)