xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darren1405241470

New Reputation Thing What do you all think?

So what’s this like for an idea… am I on to something here or what?  :)  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think thats a great idea although I haven't seen it done before on any forums, this is probably because some people would abuse this right to choose mods/admins. I think we should implement this system but once a potential mod/admin gets to the appropriate level then instead of them being automatically upgraded a message should be sent to OpaQue so he can give his ok first. This way people could still recommend who they thought would be a good mod/admin but the final say would be OpaQue's.

BTW - The reason i'm the only person (that I know of) who has a warning signal on my name is because I am the only person who actually took notice of the warnings they sent me and stopped copying tutorials from other forums. Everyone else who had a warning never took any notice of it and kept spamming until they got kicked out.

BTW - The reason i'm the only person (that I know of) who has a warning signal on my name is because I am the only person who actually took notice of the warnings they sent me and stopped copying tutorials from other forums. Everyone else who had a warning never took any notice of it and kept spamming until they got kicked out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is it Darren, you have a warning on your name, that is not an indicator of the type of posts you have. You can see the warning and mderators / Admins can see the warning. Unless you tell the forum you have a warning, there is no indicator in your user name that show it.

I see 3 positive reputation points, that is what counts for me not that a mod / admin warned you. There has to be a reason for the 3 positive marks and you are contributing material that are of value.

Nils

You can see the warning and mderators / Admins can see the warning. Unless you tell the forum you have a warning, there is no indicator in your user name that show it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't know that it was only mods/admins that could see the warning. I just assumed that no-one else had warnings. Now that I think about it that was a pretty dumb assumption :) .

PS: where can I get a copy of Nils v 1.0.0? It looks good but I've never heard of it before.

I didn't know that it was only mods/admins that could see the warning. I just assumed that no-one else had warnings. Now that I think about it that was a pretty dumb assumption :P .

PS: where can I get a copy of Nils v 1.0.0? It looks good but I've never heard of it before.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1. assume nothing (what is assume but making an "*bottom* u me" :D You are the only one with warnings :) ( just kidding)

Nils v 1.0.0 tok 50 years to make, so if you have time I'll start one for you know. :):P

I hope you understand it's a spoof on © copyrighted material. Since I have no creations of my own, I give them away freely.

My other sig file (other forum) states: I started with nothing and I still have most of it left"

Nils