xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brouzine

Does Any Body Like Black Sabbath

My favourite song is either 'Symptom Of The Universe' or I find it highly amusing that less than ten years ago Kerrang! and the rest of the rock press were saying Sabbath were sad old dinosaurs with bad hair and trousers, but now they are one of the coolest bands ever and everybody loves them. Every musician in Kerrang! says Sabbath are a major influence - but when they were kids those same musicians were really into Depeche Mode and Duran Duran. Back then the Sabs were 'uncool' and no one would admit to liking them!

Black sabbath were not terrible...and just because they are a bit older does not mean they suckCRAZY TRAIN AND IRON MAN ALL THE WAY!I love black sabbath...especially when Ozzy was with them.

HiAs you said almost everybody into metal likes Black Sabbath, they did inventet the most of the genre into metal. What would Death, Doom, Gothic and Black Metal had been without Black Sabbath?You can ask everyone who likes above genres if they got one or more Black Sabbath album in their collection, and I would be supprieced if they don't.My favo album is ofcause the first one, and I'm proud to annonce that I have the first and Paranoid and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath as original editions (Vinyl ofcause)CheersJens

black sabbath is one of my favorite bands from the 70s. basically any rock band you hear was influenced in some way by them. paranoid is constantly in my cd players, portable, car, or home stereo. most people mention iron man when you talk about B.S., and i agree its a great song and will most likely live on forever, but the sound of electric funeral always pumped me up. and the name sounds good to boot

I haven't been around long enough to know all the history about them being only 16 but I can say that they are a pretty good band. Black Sabbath along with Led Zeppelin. Have got to be my favorite bands. Can't forget AC/DC either.