xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
websaint

How Do I Get A New Skin For My Forum?

How do you get forum skins for boards like phpbb and invisionboard?? If I have a free board hosted that offers only one layout, how can I then get a different look for my forum? Can you download skins from somewhere or something??? I mean like premade, professional looking styles, not just changing the logo and some colours, but like the whole layout.. Hope someone can help me.. ^_^

How do you get forum skins for boards like phpbb and invisionboard?? If I have a free board hosted that offers only one layout, how can I then get a different look for my forum? Can you download skins from somewhere or something??? I mean like premade, professional looking styles, not just changing the logo and some colours, but like the whole layout.. Hope someone can help me.. ^_^

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Best chances would be to visit the forums of those boards, as they will have customising tips and quite possibly templates available for you to use, the simple way of doing it would be to upload it into quite possibly a template directory and then choosing that template from the control panel, but again check with the boards forums and they will offer you better help and the correct methods to changing the skin and layout.

Cheers,

MC

A good site for invision board skins is Invisionize You should also find some good modifications for ipb their as well. For ipb skins their is no need to upload the skin files via ftp ( if we are talking about ipb2.X.X versions) as they tar files are simply uploaded under the skins and templates>Import skin settings.

This Question does not really belong here. Anyway, Your question has been answered. Closing topic.