xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ezincenter

Create The Ads

i have an ideaif my site is under Xisto.com1. can i apply ads from some others company to earn some money?i mean i create the ads, and deal with the company about the rulesis that break any rules in Xisto.com?thank you

as far as i know...i don't think so. I'm pretty sure they allow you to have your own ads here. Don't take my word for it though...if you can't find it pm the admin.

I have read the agreement several times and no where have I found that we can't post ads. I plan to post affiliate ads on my site which will be up and running soon.

Please read the TOS and you will find the answer .Please note this line " Xisto.com has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. "PM an admin if this don't seem clear to you.

Please read the TOS and you will find the answer .

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rudy, that is about the best reply I have seen today.

And here we have another truth... ;)

Please note this line " Xisto.com has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. "

Rudy, thank you! ;)

PM an admin if this don't seem clear to you.

If you are wondering and have questions like the first poster, wouldn't it be smart to send a PM to an Admin or a Moderator instead of starting guesses and rumors.

Did anyone else figure out the answer or is Rudy the only one??

Nils

Yes you are aloud to have ads on your website...But be advised...Do not make a website souly for advertising...That will eat up bandwidth, and slow down the server maybe...You maybe put a few ads on your website....But make sure you have actual content ont he pages to...Because that would not only brake the adverts agreement but it would be a complete waste of Xisto's space

I think you're allowed to have ads on your site, but I think if you've already got a couple ads on your site, you should consider also putting Xisto's ads up as well since they are providing the hosting and it would help them out.