xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
arunkumarhg

Flash Actionscript Zone Discuss, Exchange your ActionScript

In Flash  Control Movies, Button actions, Form, Preloaders are done with ActionScript. Its a Scripting Language For Flash ActionScript. Present Version is 2.0, if am correct even it supports OOP Concept.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting. That would be interesting to look at.....

How to convert a movieclip text in to a button using action script.

Flash Actionscript Zone

Hi,

Can anyone help me to create a button from a movie clip using action script.

Actually I have a movie clip which contains a text which fades out on the stage, I want to convert that text into a button which on roll-over moves to its right with a bar which comes from its right as a bg. And which on roll-out should move to its original position both bar and text; It shouldnot disappear but the motion should be seen.

Please reply anyone its urjnt...

-question by shyju

Actually I'am not much clear what things you wish to archive.But you try this to see if it is work ...Create a new button symbol and add both key frames for roll-over and roll-out.Add a new layer for background , and another layer for your previously create motion text movie.Drag a copy of text movie to roll-over state of motion layer of button symbol, and add a background graphics or images to background layer.Position both elements to a place in which these will appear when roll-over state was active.Repeat the steps above for roll-out state.DONE.I'am still not sure if it what you wish to do.Please let's me known if it is not.Thanks,---Magiccode9,

Roll Over ButtonsFlash Actionscript Zone

How do I make a button do an action only if it is rolled over by the mouse?  I fully made the button and it works fine but once you click it and release it the button goes back to my over state, witch my button action is located in.  I understand why it does what it does but don't want it to happen.  I'm using actionscript 2.0 and Flash CS4 so if we can stick around that area with the code it would help me out.

Thanks.

-reply by Eric

How to call images in to flash file frame frame in a movie clip by using xml and flash action script 2.0 or 3.0 Flash Actionscript Zone

How to call images in to flash file frame frame in a movie clip by using xml and flash action script 2.0 or 3.0 

-reply by kamalakar

How to call images in to flash file frame frame in a movie clip by using xml and flash action script 2.0 or 3.0 Flash Actionscript Zone

How to call images in to flash file frame frame in a movie clip by using xml and flash action script 2.0 or 3.0 

-reply by kamalakar

I used this script to load the external jpg files. Is there any chance to animate the images when i click on each buttons?Flash Actionscript Zone

imgbtn1.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture1.Jpg");};Imgbtn2.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture2.Jpg");};Imgbtn3.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture3.Jpg");};imgbtn4.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture4.Jpg");};Imgbtn5.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture5.Jpg");};Imgbtn6.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture6.Jpg");};Imgbtn7.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture7.Jpg");};Imgbtn8.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture8.Jpg");};Imgbtn9.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture9.Jpg");};Imgbtn10.OnRelease = function() {  infoField._visible = true;  startLoading("picture10.Jpg");};function startLoading(whichImage) {  loadMovie(whichImage, "imageLoader");  _root.OnEnterFrame = function() {    infoLoaded = imageLoader.GetBytesLoaded();    infoTotal = imageLoader.GetBytesTotal();    percentage = Math.Floor(infoLoaded/infoTotal*100);    infoField.Text = percentage+"%";    if (percentage>=100) {      delete this.OnEnterFrame;      infoField._visible = false;    }  };}

I used this script to load the external jpg files.  Is there any chance to animate the images when I click on each buttons? 

-reply by Deepu Lalithabai Raj