xisto Community
iGuest

My Clans Website

nice site, nice scores on the clanwars too :) just the banner on top: ... kinda stretched out, you should work on that more, that's what people who go to the site see first. and add a logo maybe, just like KooL said. another thing: the shoutboxwhere did you get it, can you customize the emoticons, cause there is no ad on itjust one comment, you might want to not make it stick to the middle, its a little too wide i think, good site for the restFriso -- not perfect, but trying :P

I like the design a lot, although I think it is fairly grey.The shoutbox background seem to repeat itself for me, and I have a screen resollution on 1024x768.Maybe post some more in the forum? 1 post doesn't make the site seem tempting and any active.

i agree about the banner. it looks like it has been stretched a little much. layout looks good. one small critique i guess, the left side has more than the right on it. looks unbalanced. if the welcome message is going to be the only message on there, im not sure if it will be just saying hypothetically, then you should probally move one part over to the right maybe the poll portion. just a small thing, makes the page longer. over all it looks nice