xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
honmore

View My Orange Website Its my family website

So what do you rate www.honmore.com?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My aim in creating this website was that the pages should be displayed quickly. Also by doing that I didn't want to compromise on the look of the website. This gave birth to Honmore.com

1.)I like the layout, the only thing that could be different is the orange color hurts my eyes after looking at it for a few minutes. Is there another color / shade that you could use?2.) I really like the color combination in the forums.Just a little rough to me, but other than the points that I have made, I think it is a really good website....

The background destroys it. The links would be easier to follow if it was on the left, since links are usually to the left and ads are usually to the right. But I like the orange color, it's just hard to follow. I would suggest a lighter background, then you should be fine.

Honmore.com :

I like the orangish design, but it did feel a lil weird with the navigation bar on the left although that's kinda unique. Everything is well laid out. Fast loading page. The background is cool but it doesn't seem to go too well with the black text on top of it.

Overall: ****1/2 stars

color scheme fine, just a couple of things. Consistentsy - pages seem to have a variety of content, but you should still strive to use consistent margins and placement - wierd flow of things. I would want to make the links a different color - particularly the nav on the homepage. Don't be afraid to use a bit more images.

I really like it, the layout is colorful, not clashing, and has a easy-to-find navigation at the side. However even though I like the flash layout it should be presented first instead of having a link on the main page to view it, this way all your visitors will be able to see it whilst now theres probably a very small percentage of people that clicked that link to view the intro. I also like the background, did you do that yourself?Overall I would say this is a very nice website, not sure about the dedication to it though as the content isnt much or isnt appealing for me to look around. But for what it is the layout suits it nicely. Good work, keep it up!