xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChronicLoser

About Staying Active... quick question

I know the staff here says you have to "stay active" ....but does it have to increase my post count? I mean, can I strat posting at the lobby, gaming, or other forums and still be considered active? Cause there has been very few new topics in the computer section recently and I'm having a difficult time posting -_-

hmmm.... may be you should suggest that once you have your hosting account, your post on general topic section will count ^_^anyway about your topic, its already discuss in previous post, the admin just want to prevent spam to those who want hosting especially novices...

hmmm...what exactly do u mean when u say new topics or old topics? lol as long as you make meaningfull posts it doesn't matter wether it's inside a topic you've started a new topic or a old topic...unless of course it has already been mentioned on this site...as this topic has been already ^_^But it would be nice if you could if you ever have the time post a new topic with information instead of questions all the time

uh, i looked around and i still can't find the topic you two are talking about. Is it in this forum?

well, anyways...i still don't have an answer to my original question: Can I post in forums that do not increase my post count and still be considered an 'active member'?

But it would be nice if you could if you ever have the time post a new topic with information instead of questions all the time

er...i don't post questions very often...but i'll try to make more topics if i could think of something witty to say =P

uh, i looked around and i still can't find the topic you two are talking about. Is it in this forum?

well, anyways...i still don't have an answer to my original question: Can I post in forums that do not increase my post count and still be considered an 'active member'?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm.... it should be somewhere outhere ^_^

actually i don't know what to answer, may be yes coz when you post even it doesn't count, atleast you have proven that you are active and still posting or otherwise....

but i think, you are considered active coz when you post on those topic, the date and time is being log and that's your proft.... of being active :D

i think well have to post atleast a few times every couple of days or so, other wise they might think we arnt using the site, and will take the precious hosting away T____T but im not completely sure... i hope we dont have to post heaps every day, added with homework, building the site, and school, and a bit of sleep here and there, it wont be easy...

You also don't have to be active in a particular forum which increase your cumulative post count, however we would prefer you posted more posts in these forums which increase your count then in other forums. This is because we feel the serious forums which increase your cumulative count contribute to Xisto more then anyother forums which are considered fun. For Example:If you post in the Computers & Tech forums these forums are more serious and are more likely to help other members or teach other members.We request your active at least once a week otherwise as you may know your hosting will be suspended or terminated.

hmm, well thanks for the help. From prodigy and and all the other peeps around here willing to help me out. I guess I'll try to stay in the computer/tech forums...but begin visiting the general forums more often ^_^