xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RGF

Question

What I'm guessing is that it only counts your post if your post was over a certain length... say, maybe 3 lines or so. >_> I'm not sure, since I'm still unfamiliar with the posting system, but I think that's how it works.Or it could be that one or more of the forums is considered a spam board, and so it doesn't count on your post record if you post in one of them. Anyone else here know what I'm talking about?Yeah, someone else should probably answer your question, since I'm not the best source to consult, but I thought I'd throw my two cents in and gain a post while I'm at it. O_o;;

Thnx for the help man... doesn't seem like anyone else is going reply. I'm guessing it works like you said on how long the post is, but I'm not sure also

it is because you posted in forums that does not increase your post count. You have to post in one of the forums under the computers section ^_^ just a little rule the staff set up to prevent spaming

Astahost is targetted for post relating to technical topics.. So if you post at forums which do not have much significance related to computers, your post count wont increase. We have made this point clear. If you find this rule suppresive or you have any other feelings, you are requested to join Xisto which has more linent rules.