xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
XeroTolerence

Google Ads

I dont trust them. I am just experementing here with google. If I hit $100, I am gonna remove the ads and wait...I have been disabled a lot many times before.. and I havent recived any payment. So trust me and dont use them. But they indeed pay you higher than all the other networks in the market.* EDITed the POSt and I appologise for the Slang LAnguage I used. *

yeh me too.. i gotta a site with google ads.. I m still waiting for $100...I dun think its a scam admin.. Theirs is a trusted service.. i think they will pay.. :P

It is really good! The only thing that I dont like about it, is that you need a popular site. I signed up for the adsense and it works, but you can only get the relevant google ads when you have a really popular website...Do you know any other good and free advertising programs like google?

Same question from me, and I wanted google adverts on my website, but they said that because it reqired a log in to access it, they would not permit advertisements. I am not sure why this is, and I am reapplying for Google Adsense after my site has been finished and uploaded, when I hope they will accept, because at the end of the day they are a trusted company and they pay a lot of money.

Hey folks,I have actually know ssomebody who has received the money from GOOGLE. His is an e-commerce site with a pretty decent traffic (>1000 hits per day). He claims to haave got this money from GOOGLE. He has indeed got $100.But, its also true that he is the only one whom I know who has ever claimed ab8 it. Rest all are complaining. In personal front, I've never used it since my site is a personal homepage.Bye,BigyanBye,Bigyan

Think of it this way, in order for them to pay you 100 dollars, you have to generate more than 100dollars of revenue for them or its not worth it.  Unless your site gets a decent bit of traffic, that will take a while.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Google would pay, they are too big for any major scamming, you just have to have A LOT of traffic to get enough clicks, to make enough money for Google, so that they can pay you. I definitely agree with what TreeFrog said. I would use Google ads, but I don't have a site with that much traffic yet. :D but when I do... I'll be rich! (not quite, but thats okay. ^_^ )

I read in the news some guy wanted to hit $20 with google's adsense with his webpage. $20 was supposed to be his hosting costs, but he realised he is getting like a hundred dollars a day!! :) Weird huh?

Under the google terms your not actually allowed to say how much your earning, but I can say that its far from a scam. The two largest online advertising companies are google and overture (owned by yahoo), and they both pay out millions to publishers. Just check their annual financial statements.

Well, I'm considering getting them, but even though it's Google, I don't like the idea of giving out me Social Security number. Why does the IRS or whoever supposedly require that anyway? ;)