xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rmdort

Top 10 Movies

WHich are your TOP 10 Movies?Mine..1.Lord of the ring2.Harry Potter3.Spiderman4.Pirates of Carr5.Matrix Reloaded6.American Beauty7.Kill Bill8. Kll bill 29. Finding Nemo10. CommandosThts all.. How abt u guys..???

Eh...I don't have a top ten. But, my favorite is Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and second favorite is Pirates of the Carribean :) Spiderman is also good, I have never watched the third Harry Potter movie, and the Matrix Reloaded was okay...the Matrix Revolution was just confusing to me.

hmmmm hard to say there's a lot of good ones ummm1. Dr Strangelove2. Donnie Darko3. The Recruit4. Underworld5. The Manchurian Candidate6. I, Robot7. The Forgotten 8. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless MindI'm sure there is hella I'm forgetting

My favourite films are:1. The Pianist2. Hero (Ying Xiong)3. A Beautiful Mind4. Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (Wo Hu Cang Long)...Can't think of any more at the moment, but there are loads of great films out there that are very special.

#1 and #2 tent to swap places every now and then.1. Clockwork Orange2. Dr Strangelove... or how i learned to stop worrying and love the bomb3. Full Metal Jacket4. Pulp Fiction5. Jackie Brown6. Akira7. Leon: The Professional8. Reservoir Dogs9. Blood: The Last Vampire10. Metropolis, the old silent film though the anime is quite good also

1.Kill Bill 1&22.Gladiator3.Pirates of the Carribean4.Run Lola Run5.Rozencrantz [Guildenstern]..6.TheLord of RIngs...Lots more!Donnie Darko's awsome, & Quentin Tarantino's are great [Resevoir Dogs/ Pulp Fiction], but i definatly like parts of those movies, not the whole things//Any movie with Joaquin Phoenix/ or <3Tim Roth!

my 10 fav movies...

bear in mind im a movie FREAK, even though im 18 with no job I have 132 dvds haha

-187 - ace film with Samual L Jackson, about a teacher in america (i forget the city) dealing with gangs etc, a great performance and a truely amazing film, but damn hard to find on dvd >.< I still dont have it... darn it!

-American Beauty - you all must have heard of this film or you live in an anti movie box, nuff said!

-Forest Gump - again nuff said

-Dogma - a film about religion, with a crazy aray of characters, hilarious all the way.

-Trainspotting - About a bunch of heroin addicts in Scotland, its a classic, I dont know if its known in america but in england everyone knows this slick film.

-Reqiuem for a Dream - Another gritty story of drugs, a master piece without question, about a young man, his girlfriend, best friend, and mother. Set in New York, you cant help but feel for this unfortunate bunch.

-Kids - Another f**ked up film set in new york, about a group of kids, 3 in particular, watch what they get upto in a day and how it all goes wrong, will they ever learn?!

-Monty Python: The Holy Grail - A golden oldy, Python rules without question, if you dont love this film then you dont have blood running through your veins, hilarious all the way!

-O Brother Where Art Though? - This film is a story based on Homer's The Odyssey. Set in the depression in america 3 cons escape and seek fame and fortune. A comical film which is very memorable.

-Saving Private Ryan - The best war film ever, gripping. Tom Hanks is my favourite actor and I love all his films, this one is a masterpiece, if your foolish enough not to have seen it GO!

Damn it was hard choosing a mere 10 films :rolleyes:

But I think thats a fair crack, they are all good films. I didnt choose them on the actors / performance / theme. Mainly the amount of times ive watched them and still love them.

- Matrix 1, 2, 3- Lord of the Rings 1, 2, and 3- Gladiator- Kill Bill 1 and 2- Fight Club- I-Robot- Bruce Almighty- Spiderman- AnchormanThere are many other movies I can't think of right now but these are some of my favorites.

Hmm. Most of my top ten movies are commedies. I don't really like anything but commedy and action. 1. Rat Race - One of the funniest movies I have seen in my life. 2. Waterboy - Everyone likes Waterboy. 3. Bruce Almighty - Jim Carrey is one of the funniest people in the world. 4. Finding Nemo - Funny. 5. Happy Gilmore - Another really funny movie. 6. Billy Madison - Almost as funny as above. 7. The Matrix - Not funny, but cool. 8. Home Alone - The first one was the best. 9. The Mask - Funny.10. Rush Hour 2 - Really funny stuff.

My top 10 movies are:01. The Neverending Story02. Spaceballs03. Shrek 1 and 204. Finding Nemo05. Pulp Fiction06. Four Rooms07. Resovoir Dogs08. Clockwork Orange09. North by Northwest10. Willy wonka and the choclate factory

1. Terminator 22. True Lies3. Ameriac Pie4. The Mask5. Catch me if you can.6. Cheaters..These are my list of the top 10 movies..