xisto Community
friso

Animal Crossing is it good?

I've had Animal Crossing ever since it came out, and it's pretty good. But if you can't dedicate yourself to playing it every day for the rest of your life, then don't get it. I sure can't and I'm pretty sure my town is over run with weeds. ^_^

NOOOOOOO!!! DO NOT GET THIS GAME!!! In my personal experience. Animal Crossing is the lamest, worst, most time consuming, horrendous, terrible game in existance! What's the point of a game that you have to be on at EXACTLY 11:00pm on Christmas night to get a hat from "Santa"? IT'S HORRIBLE!

It's an interesting game. It takes a while to get everything the way you want it and to complete the game, even though it is somewhat open ended. I have played it a lot in the past, until my data got corrupted and now I can't get back to my old town. I had logged sooo many hours into that. People may think it's childish but it's just very unique.

Animal Crossing is a pretty decent game, I think. I devoted many hours to this addicting sim, although I have now gotten tired of it. I will take a while for you to get a gigantic house, and a completly full town, but once that happens theres not much else. If you want a cheap game(only 20 bucks now, and with a free memory card) then I would recomend it.Animal Crossing DS is going to be a completely different story. I can't imagine how addicting this will be now that it's going online.

Animal Crossing wasn't actually that bad of a game. Too many ways to cheat with the "Changing Time" methods. If you go back to Jan 1st of every year, you will get 10,000 bells which is a lot of money. It is a cheat, but I used to be addicted to it.You will like it if you are a teenager who just got done playing The Sims.

I have AC for the DS. I think it is a pretty good game. You can plant trees that grow fruits, which can be sold for profit. You can fish and sell your bounty for a profit. You can also catch bugs which can be sold or put on display at the musem. You can also dig up fossils that can be identified at the musem and put on display. Also you can decorate your house and enter a competition with it to get these points. You get rewards for getting certain amounts of points. However you have a house loan that you must pay off to expand your house to fit more furniture in it. I would really suggest that you get this game it is excellent.

Animal crossing is one of the worst games I have ever played in my entire life, and i have played ALOT of games. It's like they took harvest moon, got rid of the farming, got rid of the courting brides, the festivals, the animal raising, and everything that makes harvest moon what it is, and left nothing but a topdown character running around able to pick stuff from trees and fish to sell them or eat them, and then they took the sims and got rid of the stats, the fact that objects influence the stats, and the ability to get married and interact, left nothing but decorating and clothes changing, and mashed them together. That is ALL you can do. I thank god that I only rented it and didn't buy it. It seems like something one of the designers just cooked up in spare times to give to his 4 year old kid. It's so aweful I could flood this topic with how bad it is, but I'll stop--- Now!

Well.....I really liked animal crossing! I sure did. Of course this game looks silly, and you feel increidbly weird playing it, because you'll constantly ask yourself, "Why....why in the world do I like this game? There's no point to it!"....but still, the game is good. It's great, beacuse it's a game that never ends. Yes, of course after a while I got a bit bored with doing nothing in that game, but it's neat to come back to, even if your town becomes over-run with weeds. New people move in and out, and ...as lame as it sounds.....sometimes it's sad when they move away. There are plenty of time wasters to mess around with if you're just looking for a game to chill out on. You can fish, or catch bugs and donate them to the museum. Anyways, without going into too much detail, it's a simplistic game where you can just waste time. It's fun though. You'll just have to try it out some day.

Animal Crossing for Ds Was fun, Exspecially when you got to use WiFi to get online I loved it. I think the one for the Wii will be really cool too seeing that you can use Miis, (your wii created characters)

I can't believe people hate AC.Even though it can get boring it's really fun only if you want action stay away from this game.It's just earning money to pay off your house.-reply by Hoopy