xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sadik

Php Library Program

library program? what's that suppose to be? WHat do they do?

so the "program" is for the list of php objects/commands/functions? Hmm...if so, i'd have to agree with thedevil and say that php.net has all you could possibly need in the PHP Dcoumentation ^_^

Compilation - A collection of preexisting materials and data so arranged to form a new original work under the law of copyright.of - I'm going to guess that most of you know what "of" means.Function - A variable so related to another that for each value assumed by one there is a value determined for the other.Basically a compilation of function is: a collection of variables arranged in a new way making them original. In this case the variables are the functions that PHP use.

I know this may sound off topic, but I don't know where to seek help.Does PHP behave like HTML? What I am trying to say is, does HTML codes work in PHP and also, does JAVASCRIPTS... Back to the topic...What are the functions that PHP use? I am seriously a PHP noob...