xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gogaoep

Half Life 3

i read in an article a studio is creatine an engine that can cut game developing time by about 3/4's its in an official Xbox Magazine but its a Microsoft thing so its not only for the Xbox. I think since Valve switched from the half life engine to source engine they will try a new one again for the third. And if they pick up on the Dev tool we should expect one in 2007. But if they go from scratch again like they did with half life 2 ittl be 2010 at the least

I hope Half-Life 3 wont come out for a while. I already spent enough on my computer to get it to run Half-Life 2. ;) Seriously though, I think Half-Life 3 will be absoutely astounding in the graphics department, but besides that, it will be the same as Half-Life 2: No replay value at all.

I hope Half-Life 3 wont come out for a while. I already spent enough on my computer to get it to run Half-Life 2. ;)  Seriously though,  I think Half-Life 3 will be absoutely astounding in the graphics department, but besides that, it will be the same as Half-Life 2: No replay value at all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HL3 will be here soon because valve is going to use the same engine again... That's what they said.. So I don't think it will be a new graphical revolution... More like hl2 now: hyped, short and no story... ;)