xisto Community
gogaoep

Cs Source CSS discussions

Hey guys. Anyone know how to get the custom maps for css? Every time i try to play it with a server running custom maps, i cant dl it from the server. I tried to google it but i didnt find any

I've tried cs source, but never played online.. Are there as many people playing source online as there are in cs1.6? (i'd hate to buy it and then not be able to find anyone!)

There aren't the 50 to 60 thousand on at any given time that classic CS had/has, but there's still at least 25 thousand on at most times which is still pretty hard to match for any game and 1.6's player base built up over years. I personally never liked CS all that much, but the game always kept me coming back like nothing else even if it was only to play with the folks in my clan.While the guns are still the same the gameplay isn't, even if it's very similar, and it takes quite a bit of initial adjustment to from 1.6. I wouldn't hesitate about buying it though, you'll be getting Half-Life 2 with it which is an amazing game.

counter strike source rules all i really enjoy playing since i never played the original counter strike this one is amazing lol graphics are amazing to the max and the gameplay is so much fun if any of you ever wanna play with me my game name is Pinto i usually play on the server moon lattorz

I have played all of the cs's, and so far, 1.6 is the best. css is excellent, but the shot boxes are poorly set up. Also, the kill information from 1.6 should be put into css. Many of the good features from 1.6 were left out in css. I would still recommend css, because the graphics are sweet, and many of the problems will be fixed in later updates. (I hope...)

well i havent played the newest counter strike but what i heard from a lot of people it has to be a good game. I have played the first one though it was alright but this one has to better than the first

if you cant download the maps from a server you can try downloaded thing from a website and then putting them in the appropriate foldercss is a pretty fun game. there are definitely other options though for online first person shooters. the graphics are pretty goon and some of the maps are nice. the gameplay feels a little dated though and there is no lean function