xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kellafab

Emimem

Eminem is by far the biggest piss of $H1t I've ever seen in my life but then again I h8 almost all rap...anybody can sing about having sex in a car or selling whores and rhyming words like black and wack...its simple and a bunch of bull. But thats just my opinion I'm sure you have yours. And I'm saying a general st8ment to any of you who haven't already noticed. Some rap is meh or ok. But eminem is not a part of that. Although he is better then other stuff I've heard....

i dunt wanna be offesive to any1 but i think that eminem and all rap suck. It also affects your mind and makes you act stupid and crazy, while you dont realize it. And can someone please tell me wut kind of phsyco would diss his own mom (except eminem) :P

What is anerican. LOL... Anyways. I'm not a fan of eminem. I'm a fan of Linkin Park. Which is a totally differenct genre. His raps, is OK... Just really affects ones' mind of how they sort things out. One gets more violent due to listening to too much vulgarities and they start using them thinking it's cool. It's not actually. It really affects the state of mind of anyone who listens to his songs too much. It makes people think this way... " I must **** my mum... I'm gonna go out on the street, and pull up a lady's dress... " LOL...

Well ... I see a lot of hostility here ... about rap (hiphop culture ) ! what a' ment ta say to ya'll is that i'm full of your bull S H I T ... and right ..yeah .. anyone could sing about drincking , rapes, mom dissin' ... and 'horz ! But not just anyone has such a life ! And ... if you think it affects your brain ... thats just tha most idiot thing i've ever herd ... it doesn't affects the brain more than black , death or trash metal ... wich i also listen to ... ! it haven't affected my brain lately ... and it won't affect me ... i'm a second year student ... i read alot ... and also make rap music ! In my country you can see everywhere opinions like yours ... and its a shame ... think at the way *BLEEP*z were treated in gettos ... ! Don't you just think that jewz have biger brain damage effect on people ... than just some dude who pissed everyone off with hhis rhymez ? And its just not about tha rhymez... ! And... if you're tryin' to put eminem in the hiphop genre ... you might just be wrong ... ! Eminem is EMinem ... he is unique ... also as michael jackson ... is not pop is michael Jackson ....and Manson ... its not rock anymore ... its MANSON ! These artists ... have already lift their selfz up from a certain road ... and reinvented themselves ... reinvented music ! so ... "take a second to listen just try to invision , who you think this " post is dissin' ! So ... i say that EM is just a phenomena ... and im wondering now ... why from november till now ... only just 7 posts on this topic ... Tell ya why ... cauze nobody has the right to acuse a mass phenomena ... only a retard thinks that he can stop a movement like hiphop ... TRUTH HURTS ! Thats it ...im outta here ! :D^_^

Lets see I don't like him. He needs anger management and badly. His music is all hate and making fun of people which is dumb. Then he causes controversy and makes a big scene and its just really getting old and dumb. So no I do not like Eminem.