xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
honmore

Good Ones

Wife : Do you want dinner? Husband : Sure, what are my choices? Wife : Yes and no. Man : How old is your father? Boy : As old as me. Man : How can that be? Boy : He became a father only when I was born. Teacher : Correct the sentence, "A bull and a cow is grazing in the field" Student : A cow and a bull is grazing in the field Teacher : How? Student : Ladies first. Waiter : I've stewed liver, boiled tongue and frog's leg. Customer : Don't tell me your problems. Give the menu card. Customer : Waiter, do you serve crabs? Waiter : Please sit down sir, we serve everyone. Teacher : Peter, why are you late for school again? Peter : Well, Miss, I dreamed that I was playing football and the game went into extra time. Customer : If I post this letter tonight, will it get to Delhi in two days time? Post Master : Yes sir, it definitely will. Customer : I bet you, it won't. Post Master : Why not? Customer : It's addressed to Mumbai. Girl : Do you love me? Boy : Yes Dear. Girl : Would you die for me? Boy : No, mine is undying love. 1st thief : Oh ! The police is here. Quick! Jump out of thewindow! 2nd thief : But this is the 13th floor. 1st thief : Hurry! this is no time for superstitions.