xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kellafab

Halo 2 Or GTA 5

Halo 2. MOST definitely...its just got way more imagination and it is way more fun to play...i just hope it is coming out on PC soon. does anyone know when it is coming out on PC?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well it took almost a year for halo to come out on pc so imagine halo 2 will be the same way. i've tried to find more info on it and all i've found is forum posts on some other sites saying they havent heard any news about halo 2 for pc. im just as hopeful as you are.

I personally, have never played GTA5, but I do know, that anything could beat Halo 2. The creators of Halo 2 rushed to finish it. --And in turn, made it really horrible graphic-wise, and neat-wise.I have seen too many loopholes and scapegoats in the system for it to be a game of the year.

Halo2, simply for the replayability that live gives.I personally can't get into campaigns, they really start to bore me after a while because if you think about it, they don't over much challenge. And when they do the challenge often falls to more/stronger enemies instead of SMARTER enemies. THat's what multiplayer is, playing against smarter enemies. Enemies that are on your level of strength that will always be increasing their skills.we can't (or maybe we can and we just don't) program games to be smarter, we just make the wall players have to bunch through thicker :(

Why do you call this Grand Theft Auto 5? Its actually Grand Theft Auto 3: San Andreas. (Or maybe if you stretch it, GTA4 (but thats if you say GTA3 and GTA:VC are one story line. And San Andreas is Different))Because the order of games goes like thisGTAGTA2 -LondonGTA3 -Vice City -San Andres (?)But anyway I prefer Halo series. Because its Sci-Fi. and me personally I think GTA has went downhill since GTA3 I think the original Trilogy was the best. IE GTA 1,2, and London. I Loved playing 2 multiplayer via LAN in School 4 years ago. 4 players all fighting over the Tank is fun. :(

what i would really enjoy is if the PS2 would get the Halo series....i LOVE LOVE Halo and Halo 2...but i don't have an X-Box....and i don't plan on getting one anytime soon...not to mention the X-Box controller is too clunky and complicated....gotta love the little shapes as buttons on the PS2 :(

what i would really enjoy is if the PS2 would get the Halo series....i LOVE LOVE Halo and Halo 2...but i don't have an X-Box....and i don't plan on getting one anytime soon...not to mention the X-Box controller is too clunky and complicated....gotta love the little shapes as buttons on the PS2 :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I doubt that the Halo series will ever go to PS2. The only way that would ever happen is if you get a mod on your PS2, which only a handful of people can do for you illegally and expensively.

The Halo series is too popular for Microsoft to give away so easily. --and Playstation is not going to pay double-digited millions just so they can make a percentage of profits on the game selling for PS2.

i like both games, but in my opinion halo 2 is much, much better. Halo 2 has online play which boots up its playability up alot, its just so fun meeting up with friends for a match against your clan rivals. But then again GTA has heaps of playability because of the huge scope of the whole map(s).

I find that having slowed down the Scorpion Tank's speed also consisted of being able to fire the tank's cannon faster, probably twice as fast, which is a pretty good effect of balance. If the tank wouldn't have been slowed down, how else would increasing firing transition speed be able to actually build some balance? Maybe making it easier to destroy the tank?I think the shotgun was also balanced, yet maybe it went slightly under the line of balance in terms of power. In HALO, you were able to fire slightly faster, but you know, every Master Chief in the game had a shield and a health bar. In HALO 2, it reloads a bit more slowly, and transitions between shots are a little longer, but no player actually has that health bar.I guess what I'm saying from this is that HALO 2, despite what one may say concerning anything else, is one sequel that has actually been able to further balance the use of firearms, yet by increasing the possibilities of effectiveness. I honestly haven't seen too many games that have gone, either beyond the point of ruining the fire-arm system in it, or maintaining the overall balance, or even slightly improving it. That's one reason I complain less about HALO 2's multiplayer than HALO's.Another thing is, what you said, about the maps. Looking back at the HALO multi-player maps, things do look empty in some of them. Burial Grounds is the "remodeling" of Sidewinder, and eventhough I do prefer the arctic environment of Sidewinder and some of its simplicity, it just mostly revolved around taking control of those tanks, which covered most of the stage's ground. Sniping was mostly limited to the highest grounds of the level, which were six, the bases' second floors included. Burial Grounds improves more on the ground combat/hiding tactics. I personally wouldn't have removed the Scorpion Tanks, though. A tank in Headlong couldn't do any harm, since there are Wraiths in Waterworks.

I dont know whether you can put the two games in the same category, i mean i have and love both games and like them for different reasons.Halo 2 absoloutely love this game, have completed it at every level and play a lot of online games. It never seems to bore me, i can quite happily sit there and play it all day.Gta: San Andreas is also an awesome game, i love it for its longetivity it seems to go forever. Have waited a long time for it come out on the Xbox and im not disappointed at all. I also love the whole missions aspect of it the way they arent all the same and change dramatically from each mission to the next.