xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kellafab

Halo 2 Or GTA 5

Now i think gta 5 is kicking *bottom* with halo 2 the good thing a bout it is its not going on xbox in only going on PS2 AND PC and dats it for now i recon its going to be a gold winner im telling you

i seen GTA: Vice City for Xbox...so i figure GTA: San Andreas will also go to XBox...maybe i'm mistaken, but i'm pretty sure I've seen the GTA series crossing over. Halo 2 tho is still cool tho..hope the next gen. of consoles if kinda far away cos i haven't even gotten an xbox yet. ^_^ sux to be poor lol..

Halo 2 is very good and probably is better in my opinion. What I really like in the new GTA though is the 2 player thing...Me and my friend played that for like.... 5 hours...just driving around and killing people... but halo 2 is the all around better game and has better graphics ....both very close.

Halo 2 is definetely one of the best fps (First person shooter) games out there. I do have all the GTA games, but I would still say that Halo 2 beats it out since GTA is just a repeat each game. Shoot, kill, drive. Halo2 is sort of like that, but it has more of a foundation to it that makes it the better win. It's especially fun to play online and kick the n00bs a$$es!!!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Halo 2 are both great games. It is very hard to compare the two because Halo 2 is a first person shooter while Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is an adventure gangster type shooter. Grand Theft Auto: San Andres has some of the best graphics that the Playstation 2 has seen, and they will probably be even better on the X-Box. Halo 2 also has great graphics, especially in the awesome level designs. Again it is hard to compare both, but I rocommend trying both out.

Now i think gta 5 is kicking *bottom* with halo 2 the good thing a bout it is its not going on xbox in only going on PS2 AND PC and dats it for now i recon its going to be a gold winner im telling you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wrong, Rockstar will be releasing Grand theft Auto San Andreas for the Xbox due to a deal they made with Microsoft. also its a spinoff fromt he normal series so its not techically 5. and where did you get all of this completely off information?

well gta5 goes on pc and xbox juni 29th...I'm waiting for it, I'm a GREAT fan of the gta series, so of couse I have it on the ps2 :) ... the graphic it not very good, but I think that it will go better on pc and xbox (or: I HOPE it) :)

I think GTA and Halo 2 are both great games by great companies.... but i beleive that halo 2 would be one of my favorites because of all the gameplay.... but GTA: SA is also great with exploring.... i like them both :)

I think gta just cause the series have had so much of an impact in games odds are some of the features in halo 2 wouldnt be in the game without the gta games being so popular first.

out of everything, on the consoles, I think I like Halo, not Halo 2 the best. But i definatly like Halo 2 over GTA:SA. I have both, actually went to midnight madness for Halo 2, and the midnight thing for GTA wasnt as good. Actually.. it sucked. Noone showed up, or anything, just boring. The Halo 2 was a huge party, Pizza, Bawls, everything. (all free btw) so, yeah, I say Halo2 wins my vote :P

They both are really good games, but I tend to get more into Halo2. Especially since you can't play GTA5 online and halo2 has XBox live. And the fact that Halo2 is about to get a huge upgrade online to Halo 2.1 with new multiplayer maps and a download to limit online cheating. Halo2 is da shisnit.