xisto Community

i dont understand how free hosting comanies make thier money... posting in thier forum wont make them money, there is an ad on the side of thier site... but they advertise no ads on thier hosting sites... is there a catch i missed? some sort of hitch? rackspace is a wallet emptier, so they gotta get money somehow...

I want to ask that if i have made 50 posts where should i request.Another question is that it is necessary to get first mini starter package and then 150mb package or directly 150mb package.

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've read a thread where someone is asking for an upgrade and *prodigy* said that he doesn't need to upgrade for he only uses very little webspace and bandwith. My Suggestion, request for an upgrade if you have 50 good posts and make sure that you really need that upgrade because admin's can check your accounts details... :P

if you need hosting urgent just do a 10 post(non-spam) for a starter plan and ask for an upgrade if you reach 50+ post.request is made in the request forum.if you need the 150 MB plan, you need 50+ post.mini starter plan is not a requerments to have the 150MB plan.