xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wesnet

Free Cds (music) For Download

Did you like Wesnet FM.tk?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am new user

i got alot of question to ask to build up my site and keep it working.

thanks for those who help me a lot

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cool. The quality is not bad either. thanks for the link.

uh oh...looks like im the only one that said no...

idk...i just dont like it...it could be good..there are some things i think you need to fix, like the wesnetfm and wenet cds link on the side...they annoy me and how the cds link sticks out...and it is kinda plain for me...could use some fancy pictures or sumtin...idk...it also brings up errors for me...some in german some in english...thank god i know german

but i suppose i shouldnt be takling since i have only made three sites myself...

check it out if you like - srry bout all the ads, host puts them on there...thas one of the many reasons i joined Xisto...

You can also get free TV shows at:
btefnet.net

They have a good amount of shows, but only the most recent episodes.
It is fairly slow to download, but if you want free TV shows it's a good place to look.

Axis

Personally I've always used tvtorrents for it(not sure if we can post links search google for it)They have an active directory of so many current Shows going on and listed by Season to Episode to Rating and blah blah.Its a great site also because they do limit your downloads to about 900mb and the only way to regain those credits is by Uploading to other users i think or just waiting a month or so. BUt yah its definately a website worth checking out:) Sincerely, Rafael

before i download this may I ask are these sites safe?because when i was about to download it. It ask me if i should enable my active x, so I'm afriad it has some kind of spyware. Can someone please confirm with me if its safe because i don't want to have spyware again. Thanks

before i download this may I ask are these sites safe?

because when i was about to download it.  It ask me if i should enable my active x, so I'm afriad it has some kind of spyware.  Can someone please confirm with me if its safe because i don't want to have spyware again.  Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think they have shitload of spyware... I downloaded before from them, and they have some kind of javascript software that you need to download from them if you want mp3's but now they use activex, probably they can load you with spyware that way...