xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DanThMan

Domains? Which can I use?

i'm successfully hosting 2 .uni.cc domains and 1 .info domain with Xisto, and they work wonderfully

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How do u host uni.cc domains or any other free domain... i have setup a uni.cc domain .. i dunno how to configure it to direct to my Xisto server.. cn someone help me.. tks..

When you get your domain normally there are settings which come along with it, the most important setting however is the pointing of name servers. Use these name servers:ns1.astahost.comns2.astahost.comOnce you have put in these settings normally it takes a little while to be recognised by our server, about 6+ hours.Then you must park your domain in cpanel or have your account create with the domain you have just pointed.If all has gone correctly you should be able to see the content of your site, else you may need to wait a little longer for it to configure itself.If thats not succesful post a topic in this forum and we will help you ^_^