xisto Community

Their are no file size limits at Xisto, thats the beauty of it.As far as I know flash i enabled as I have seen many Xisto sites which utilise flash. The only limits are your bandwidth and space provided.

i think you'll have to pay then. ask opaq about that. i'm not an admin so i don't know. but i'm sure something can be arranged.but then again, if you really need more space, maybe you should consider paid hosting...

More space and bandwidth? 150mb of space and 2GB of bandwidth should be more than enough for small to medium sites. I personally dont think that I'll be needing their 500mb package not unless I use it to store files. :P I've never heard of any free hosts that doesn't have a file limitation when it comes to uploading. Have you? :P

Unless you have extreme traffic and am willing to put our advertisements on your site then we may give you a custom Hosting package. If you feel you are in this catagory then you will need to PM OPAQUE with your details and evidence (eg a stat counter link or file) of large traffic.

The majority of Hosted members here have their won small site or forums, which don't pull in too much traffic. As mhykhh said the maximum package with 150mb and 2 bw should be adequeate for most members sites anyway, in return for this only limitation we do not use any file size upload limits or advertising on your sites.

If you would like excellent paid hosting given by opaques other partnered company I strongly suggest you visit Computing-Web-Host and takeup one of the extraordinary plans their.