xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rmdort

Php Nuke 7.6 Out

PHP-Nuke 7.6 Final version. This version big change is that you can now rename your admin.php file and hide it for security improvement. Several bugs has been fixed, more variables validation added, Forums administration is now compatible with the new modularized administration system, added the inclusion of header, mainfile and footer custom files so you don't loose your custom changes anymore, full support of Mozilla FireFox browser's features and many more. Additionaly PHP-Nuke version 7.5 has been released for free to the public on the downloads section.

check out

https://www.phpnuke.org/
its jus $10 to buy

its jus $10 to buy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PhP Nuke was a SourceForge project a long time ago and when the release 7.2 or 7.1 come out they decided that the free soft is useless, so now you have to pay but i hope nobody likes to pay for something with a lot of bugs and a securety level very low.....

:P

i dunno...what's PHP Nuke? Isn't it a template install for news/info/etc? Hmm..never used it. I like to stick with simple cut and dry custom php and html :P

U dun have to go thru painstaking effort to build webpages or php pages. PHP nuke has all in it.. Forums, News <downloads, review.. n everythin.. So y spend so much time in building pages.. Moreover Themes are available too.. a lot..

Is PHP nuke something like PHPBB or is it something more? Must user have a lot of knowledge on PHP before anyone can use either of it? I am a noob and for every posts I made in this part of the forum, I ask questions about PHP... I'm so sorry... >.<

PHP nuke is a content management system.. It doesnt need any prior knowledge of php.. Jus install and use it.. But u should need some knowledge of php to secure u r nuke site...