xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
<FF>Summoner

What's Ur Favourite Final Fantasy? Final Fantasy

what's ur fav FF?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In my opinion 9 or 10 is probaly my favouritebut 10-2 was good but it could have been longer11's good because of it's onlline featuresdoes anyone know when Square are going to realease 12 i've been waiting for 18 months now and I'm bored ZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZ!!

FF7 was the best by quite a distance. An awesome plot, superb gameplay and an excellent soundtrack to boot. One Winged Angel remains probably the best game track ever. However, saying FF7 was the best doesn't detract from the rest of the series. Every game in the series is an outstanding game on its own, with the possible exceptions of FF8 and FF10-2, but this reflects more on the high standard of the rest of the games than the actual quality of those games.

im an old school gamer, so final fantasy 2 in america, 4 in japan is my favorite. i have spoken to one person in my life, face to face that is, that has completed ths one, besides myself. it took me forever to find the crystal sword. plus, edge has got to be one of the coolest characters for a game ever

According to many I have terrible taste in Final Fantasy games...For example, I -hated- FFVIIAnd never found much joy in FFVIIIHowever, my alltime favourite Final Fantasy was FFIXI played FFX but didn't find too much joy in it and hated FFX-2 right off the start. Seriously, the only good thing about it was the way the battle system was set up, not having to wait for everyone to finish attacking before you attacked yourself. Thought not enough to keep my playing.Going classic now: FFI I never really playedI hated FFIILoved FFIIIHated FFIVLoved FFVAnd... Well OBVIOUSLY I loved FFVI aswell...Going off the number series of them and getting even more controversal with my choices...I hated FF-Tactics yet loved FF-Tactics AdvancedI also loved Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles.Those are all the ones I can think of now that I actually played ><

Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy III(Usa). I think final fantasy was the best final fantasy becuase of the story line and game play. The side quest were extremely fun to play, which for great reply value. Final Fantasy III has it's merit though as it pushed what the snes could do to it's very max. It's storyline is a very close second to that of Final Fantasy III.Final Fantasy + Dragon Quest is an extremely fun, as it brings two very good games together.

FF7 was the best. All the 2D ones before it were boring and overrated. All the ones after FF7 were rushed. FFX was the only 3D Final Fantasy, besides FF7, that was good. FF6 is the most overrated Final Fantasy in the series.