xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
keifer

Make Money With No Work! Risky but works.

I have just found a way to make money without doing anything at all. It is extremely risky but if you follow the strategies from the monitoring sites you will be ok.

It is called HYIP or High Yeild Intrest Program. Basicly what they are do is you invest x amount of money in thier program and it gathers interest and they pay it to you via e-gold. The amount of intrest varies from one program to another. But the good ones are usually around 1%-5% daily.

There are many that are scams that pay out for a while then shut down with no explination and take your money (hence the risk) But if you invest small amounts in multiple programs you will come out ok. There are a few sites that monitor these sites to see if they are paying or if they are a scam. The best monitoring site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ You can look at this site and learn all you need to know about HYIPs. And they have a list of sites that turned out to be scams and the ones that are paying good.

I am currently testing out one program. I invested $14.25 14 days ago and i have made a little over 5 dollars in interest. The website is http://prime-fund.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t.

I have tried 2 other sites and lost money but it was only 10 bucks on each. Once i accumalate more i am going to invest in a couple more.

I have talked to people online that made over $15000 but right after they did i signed up and the site closed and i lost money. The trick is to invest only what you can afford to lose.

seems cool and all but when it comes to money i don think its ever safe to risk it, afterall i have seen alot of software go bad, and i'd rather just invest in something different. i dont trust online trade, i never will.

Same opinion as stevey has, i'm not fond with these kinda programs or projects. Investing money in something is risky anywayz, the interest rate SEEMS great, until, indeed, the programs goes down, or corrupts.To be safe, i rather invest in authenticated programs, such as real life safe investment programs (stock exchange). There you don't have to worry companys go down next day, the whole progress is highly detailed and reviewed, and the safe programs through banks make sure you invest in a long-term company, such as insurance companies.

These kinds of programs involved a very just a risk, nothing more than that. If you are ready to lose whatever amount you are investing in it, it may be worth doing it, otherwise if you are going to feel the heat when you lose the whole amount you invest, its not worth doing it. This is my opinion. It involves alot of risk which is not a very wise of investing but of course if it goes well who knows you don't need free hosting anymore... but I'm sure you won't leave this forum because its not just about free hosting alone... As for me I choose not to join such programs for now..

I have some experience with this kind of "games". A few years ago there was in my country a kind of piramid "game" called FNI. It prommised lots of things to the people that they would get rich over the night and this kind of crap(funny thing... the tv advertisment sounded like this "sleep tight FNI is watching over your money"). That was in '94, five years since the communist regim fell (some of you may have heard about Ceausescu) and the people where hungry and stupid so they've put all their savings in this "game". Four years later ... FNI got bankroupt and everybody lost their money (quite a lot > the order of 100.000.000$). They are still fighing in court with the owner but the money are long gone.So... don't trust someone who sais you'll get rich over night doing nothing. To earn money you have to work hard. That's called life...

Many of these programsa say that they actully invest your money in the FOREX market. That is the trading of one countries currency for another countries and make a profit. Theses are the ones with lower interest rates and stay around longer. But most of them are just using the deposots coming in to pay the members and when the total amount of deposits out number the amount needed to pay the members they shut down and take the money and run. That is where the risk lies.

It would be a easy way to make some extra cash, i dont get how the website gets money for this though. If they are paying you for interest than where does that money come from. Sounds too good to be true i wouldnt trust it, little amounts would be good to test with. Even then if i have any believe that its a scam im not going to give them any money.

Business online may result in an ?instant exporter? overnight. Firstly we have to decide where in the world to begin the business. If serving clients externally, we not only have to deal with the social and cultural aspects of operating internationally, but also all the legal issues surrounding international business out of the 'ebusiness world'.Good luck! :)

As you say, it is very risky, but I may give it a shot if i have any spare cash on paypal, i'll just go check...

I don't trust these kind of sites... I've never been able to make any money... I've never tried to use these which you have to pay first but if I have never been able to make money on those "free" ones, why would I try to make money on the "paid" ones... Maybe the paid ones would work... but I'm not the one who is going to try to use it :) I prefer making money by working... I'm not working because I'm only seventeen and I have to study... but one day I will work :)

You said you invested and got some in back what ya thinkis truseted or slightly risky?if it risky try it on your own and submit final results good luck.

I looked at some of those programs and they all seem to use e-gold as forms of payment. Why couldn't they simply take credit cards or other online payment methods? I think there is a reason.I then went to the e-gold site and it seems there are transaction fees for EVERY trasaction (paying AND receiving)! The fee is like 5% of the transaction for smaller values. So the daily deposits that some of these programs give you will be MINUS all the transaction fees from e-gold. Also, e-gold has a 1% "account maintenance" fee every month. Because ALL the hyper interest investment programs use e-gold, it seems to me that they may get some referral or bonuses from e-gold for using their service.So, you really have to take into account all the fees to determine your ACTUAL payout. Now using that payout, you can actually determine if the program is worth the risk.

Hmm, it seems VERY risky, I don't trust it too much, I don't know what E-Golds are, but I don't like the idea of investing my money in something that I'm not quite sure what I am investing in, I have trouble investing in things that I know what they are, and that I think will do great, can anyone who is using this please tell us what exactly they put the money into?