xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ChronicLoser

Requesting Parked-domains... where?

just as the topic states. Where do I request the ability to have parked-domains in my cpanel? It already says unlimited parked domains, but I can't seem to find that option.

If you look carefully you will find a link which says parked domains from their you can add the domain you have pointed to Xisto. If you are still unable to find the parked domain link for some strange reason i suggest you change themes of your cpanel, then it may be easier to find.

As of now no more parked domains then one will be added to your starters hosting account, this is to encourage started users to take their hosting to the next level and then gain far more addon domains, parked domains..ect in the 50 posts hosting package. You will not be considered for more parked domains or addon domains if you request too, everyone has equal privillages.