xisto Community
ThinkEr1405241472

4 More Years ! four more years for bush. what next

Well bush has won again. now what next. all the world is looking towards him. i think. he's gonna make some big changes to the map of this worl.....!

If anyone is evil it is Bush. Check those websites and you wilol see that the 9/11 was orchestrated. Saddam was blamed for it, in my eyes anyone who kills with the intention to kill is evil. Bush is always there talking about God and Jesus and about being a Christian but yet you see him killing all these innocent people. Bush is worse than a serial killer. He may not be actually killing these people himself but he is pulling the strings. As for Tony Blair from my country he has his head up Bush's *bottom*. None of this would be happening if people would just follow God's laws. What man has right to make new laws and make us slaves to them? The funny thing is they brake the laws them selves. I dont watch news the way I use to watch it because most of it is rubbish. Well the war stuff anyway. Its all rubbish. Bush talks about peace but is sending troops to do this and that to another mans country creating peace? Sooo many people are blind to the facts the rest of them have a slight idea but dont want to know anymore. Aids virus was created that tells you how evil this illuminati are. People say this and that about saddam but let me tell you. The real terrorists are the gov. Do you really think that it mattered who won the elections? Oh Please. Both Bush and Kerry are in the same collaboration so is Clinton and if they dont play ball they get taken out just like Kennedy did.

Check these sites... !

http://100777.com/
http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

oh kay..............Yes, bush is insane and generally stupid. But I think you are seeing a bit much to it all. What it comes down to is that the majority of the american public are sheep who have no clue whatsoever what is going on at home or abroad. Its sad, but its true. The only hope I have is that the things that bush does will finally wake them up. [hope!]

Blindly supporting Kerry is just as bad as supporting Bush. Conspiracy sites have little to no credibility, so they're worth almost nothing when it comes to proof. Now, I'm not saying I support Bush- nothing could be farther from the truth. I've just grown resigned to both sides being amazingly foolish and idiotic at critical times, and I'm wondering how the rest of America can allow for this idiocy to occur.Since I live in a Republican state, but in the only Democratic county in the entire state, I think I have a pretty good idea how both sides size up. And I have to say I'm disappointed in both sides for degrading themselves to mudslinging and herding the rest of America around like sheep with misinformation and slanted figures. I would have thought we would have been able to move past this by now.

I disagree. Many candidates ran against Bush this past election, and none of them came within a shred of Kerry's potential. If you limit yourself to just Democrats, the Kerry/Edwards ticket was by far the most sound and politically feasible. America is in a conservative period right now, and to even have a hope of winning, Democrats have to at least appear "moderate" on some issues to woo borderline conservatives. This is where Kerry was strong, as he favored a more conservative economic agenda, publicly vowed to not raise taxes, and admitted that he didn't favor gay marriage. On the opposite side sat Howard Dean, and we all saw how he got trampled during the primaries.Kerry was the cement pillar to raise our nation up from the swamp laid down by Bush. Edwards was the light afixed to the top to serve as a beacon to new voters. Unfortunately, the pillar was labelled a Communist and the light never shown bright.

I not yet understand like the states joined of America keep on voting to the same terrorist toThe July is for me dismissing of the century XXIThe American empire is 200 times as much powerful so that it was the Roman empire as of the present momentI live in Uruguay the basin of the silverThe world reserve of waterAt this moment shortly I am going to have this aterrorisando to Iraq around here saying that etc has politic conflctosThe war now is for the I spray with oilBut shortly you are going to be for water :):)

Both would be terrible leaders, though I'd perfer Kerry. It the current system the average voter holds little power, with the electoral collage, the voice has been taken from the voter and gived to a few people. This is no way to run a socalled democracy, its more like a republic.

"I pledge alliegance to the flag

of the United States of America

and to the republic

for which it stands,

one nation, under God

indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

=[

I prefered Kerry too. But really, he failed to make the people see him as a strong candidate. He just couldn't repair the damage the Bush campaign did to him. Bush just has amazing people working for him.

The best example is the "Swift Boat Veterans for Truth" or something to that effect.

Here we had a decorated Vietnam War veteran against a National Guardsman who never really showed up regularly for duty. And the National Guardsman won the election. How?

Some really good and early advertising by the above mentioned group. The issue should have fallen on Bush for "being a coward", but instead the issue fell on the person who did actually lose blood in Vietnam.

Then this former National Guard who has never seen war first hand is leading America in the War against Terrorism?

Wow.

Well bush has won again. now what next. all the world is looking towards him. i think. he's gonna make some big changes to the map of this worl.....!

If anyone is evil it is Bush. Check those websites and you wilol see that the 9/11 was orchestrated. Saddam was blamed for it, in my eyes anyone who kills with the intention to kill is evil. Bush is always there talking about God and Jesus and about being a Christian but yet you see him killing all these innocent people. Bush is worse than a serial killer. He may not be actually killing these people himself but he is pulling the strings. As for Tony Blair from my country he has his head up Bush's *bottom*. None of this would be happening if people would just follow God's laws. What man has right to make new laws and make us slaves to them? The funny thing is they brake the laws them selves. I dont watch news the way I use to watch it because most of it is rubbish. Well the war stuff anyway. Its all rubbish. Bush talks about peace but is sending troops to do this and that to another mans country creating peace? Sooo many people are blind to the facts the rest of them have a slight idea but dont want to know anymore. Aids virus was created that tells you how evil this illuminati are. People say this and that about saddam but let me tell you. The real terrorists are the gov. Do you really think that it mattered who won the elections? Oh Please. Both Bush and Kerry are in the same collaboration so is Clinton and if they dont play ball they get taken out just like Kennedy did.

Check these sites... !

http://100777.com/

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1753.cfm

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

first off, saddam wasn't blammed for it nor did he do it, bin laden did it and was blamed for it, second of all at least he isn't cheating on the first lady, rally, you want to talk about bad presidents look no further than Bill Clinton, if he would have taken action 9/11 would have been prevented but no he is busy with other things apparently, bush isn't killing innocent people, saddam did though.

and bush beating Kerry, i am not surprised, i would hate to see what troubble we would be in if Kerry were president now, Kerry always changed his position and was a horrible canidate for president, period, is that the best democrats really have?? if you don't agree shut up and goto Canada. THis is yor country and yoour president, iots sad to see the low level of respect to one of the most powerful people in the world, especially since he is a lot beter than Clintion, or Kerry for that matter. At least Bush knows where he stands on the issues, i don't think Kerry did durring the election since he kept flip flopping and he probably still dosen't.

:) Well I think that all of ya'll have NO idea of what ya'll talk about. It sickens me when ppl talk of Bush that way. Do you know what he has to go through EVERY stinkin day? NO YOU DON'T!!! YOu think it is easy for ANYONE to be a president in this time? again NO! You are FULL of yourselves. One of the reasons that you make fun of him is because he beleives in God and that he is a Christan. Well let me tell you who the real deamon is in this place. EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT CRITICIZES(sp?) BUSH!!!!!!!!!!! And no he doesn't kill ppl in Irac. Ya'll have been feed some crap that ppl on the news (LIBERALS) tell you that is true. You know you shouldn't believe everything that the news tell you. I mean ya'll just said that Bush was an evil man, but the truth is that it was because of president Clinton. It was his fault that we are in this war now. You might ask me how is it his fault. Well he took out money, for war, and used it for his own selfish and greedy reasons. If you want to email me your reply it is iloveejw14@msn.com I would love to hear your reasons against mine. :P

Yay for rants and a lack of any persuasive arguments, points, discussion, or anything of the type.To Kara, if you think the 'liberals' hate bush because he believes in god, you should note that so does clinton. You may not like the criticisms here, and indeed many are rather short, but saying that criticising bush is inherently evil or wrong is equally, if not more, absurd.

Yay for rants and a lack of any persuasive arguments, points, discussion, or anything of the type.

To Kara, if you think the 'liberals' hate bush because he believes in god, you should note that so does clinton. 

You may not like the criticisms here, and indeed many are rather short, but saying that criticising bush is inherently evil or wrong is equally, if not more, absurd.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed... I think

I never have followed politics of any country *Is Canadian*

I very vaguely even knew what was happening through this previous election where Bush was re-elected. Infact Bush being re-elected is about the extent of my knowledge on the subject.