xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
animaster

The Best Mmorpgs You've Ever Tried! Ragnarok Online, Survival Project, etc.

Well, I've tried some MMORPGs here at Indonesia, and here's my reviews about them:RAGNAROK ONLINE=============This is the first MMORPG I've ever played, and I'm still playing it 'til now. IMHO, this is the best MMORPG among the others, because it has a wide range of community and the game itself is still being developed by Gravity of Korea, the maker of this game.Well, I haven't tried Final Fantasy XI, which is said to be the best MMORPG out there, but certainly, you can count Ragnarok Online is one of the most popular MMORPG throughout the world. You'd better try it! :PSURVIVAL PROJECT=============Cute characters, colorful world packed with group activities and dungeons. Well, that;s about simple decription of Survival Project (Surp). Not like RO, Surp itself doesn't offer much community-based features. Actually, it is a good MMORPG, however, to me, Surp isn't too interesting to be played.Well, its concept is mainly new, so you'd better give it a try! :P;O2JAM=====Online version of Virtual Orchestra Studio (VOS). O2JAM has a wide variety of song selection and many other features. You can buy clothes, accesorries, and music devices for your character, although it has no effect to your character's stats despites his/her appearance. :oWell, how about you? Have you ever tried other MMORPGs? How do you think about them? :o

lol runescape - might be a classic but MAN it gets boring after a while. I quite liked playing Dargon Raja, but that went pay to play long ago, and I can't afford the subscription costs :PMy friends were into planetside, but I never really bothered with it.

I've been looking for a good free MMORPG. Is there one out there? Maybe free and good MMORPG are contradictory to each other too much. Anyways, I was told about PristonTale, but I've never been able to get it to work. (I downloaded an older version which took hours on DSL, but it wouldn't work on my comp. Then I got more RAM, and the patch wouldn't work... so maybe if I downloaded the full version...) MMORPGs are the coolest idea ever!

I used to play Private Servers for Ragnarok but it all went BORING after a while... Then I went into MU private servers... That went boring too! Tried Runescape... Played for a few weeks and became more boring than ever. Tried alot of MMORPGs from MPOGD BETA list... LOL... Tried all and became bored because the system were all just repeats... Which means, all are based on the same thing. Chop chop chop... Found RYZOM... BUT HECK! It is p2p! Oh man... I'm so darned bored...

First off, to know where I'm comin' from, here's my laptop specs:P4 2.8ghz512mb ram *512mb more coming soon*40gb hard driveATI Radeon IGP 345m mobility graphics card w/ Omega graphics driversNow, here're the mmporgs i've played so far and what i think....Everquest:My first mmporg ever played...thought it was cool for awhile especially when friends with high level characters would power level me...I was a wood elf ranger and only got to lvl 14...had two months left on my account to play, BUT i decided to quit 'cuz lvl 14 was a hell lvl and I got bored going around killing mobs so I decided to give all my equipment and money away and go train mobs into the newb areas...I was never seen playing Everquest again...but that was a long time ago ^_^ Ragnarok Online:.......couldn't play 'cuz I never could connect which sucked...so I quit trying to get it to work altho from reviews, it's supposedly a really good mmporgGunbound:IF YOU LIKE WORMS, GET THIS!!! It's an addicting game especially when you're bored with really nothing to do. I'm still playing it. Fully free unless you want to upgrade your guy with stuff so you can kick butt. If you want to go free all the way, it's going to be awhile until you can gather enough gold to get something for you character, but it's still fun!!!Diablo 2:Played this for awhile until my lvl 59 character got hacked and everything stolen from him....stupid ppl just have to ruin the fun for everyone...Deloria: I tried playing this game, but the server is never up...so it's been baleted!Graal:This was a weird game....Zelda-like...playerworld i believe? but some reason it turned to p2p i think...it's still free but you just can't kill ppl....used to play but too much lag sometimes...PristonTale:This is actually a good game...if there were people actually playing and if it wasn't so laggy at times. Fully 3-D anime mmporg...free until lvl 39 i think? i forgot...but i played this for awhile too...Well, those are most of the mmporgs i've played, i forgot what the other ones are called so maybe i'll post them later....i'm still wondering if i can play WoW on my laptop....anyone think i can?

Diablo 2 isn't a mmorpg (neither is Gunbound). Very fun game nonetheless, made many "valuable" memories such as skipping school, work, and sleep.

Blor, you may have ur D2 account stolen due to using hacks or bots.

I've played the beta for Ragnarok, but it wasn't a convincing mmorpg to pay a monthly fee for. I started using bots in RO and that's when I knew it lost its gameplay value (for me at least).

I currently play World of Warcraft, so far so good. The first month or so, I don't think I even slept at all :) . For those of you who wants to play a mmorpg, I really recommend giving this a go if you dont mind the 40$ for the game and 15$ a month. WoW server seems to have at least 1 problem a week eversince launch. As a matter of fact, it was down for like 1hr today. In which I was forced to return to Warcraft 3 in that timespan.

only online rpgs i have played(that is a mmorpg basically right?) is tibia. tibia was my introduction to the genre and i was sucked in from the moment i played it. didnt hurt that i had a real life friend to help me out, tell me what i could take and whatnot. hunting dragons was fairly fun as a sorcerer. after awhile i got bored.i played runescape for about an hour. i thought it was lame. i felt it tried to do way too much, all the different skills. i tried this after playing tibia for a few months. i felt tibia blew it out of the water. plus it was browser based, major turn off.and now i play diablo 2 online again. havent been playing much, but i have a level 36 slayer paladin and a level 25 druid. i would play more often but i have been swamped with homework and other work as of late