xisto Community
ryan012

How To Display Clear Image On Web Site

I uesed "image ready" to creat an animated gif and put it into my web site design. The problem is when I pre-browse from image ready, the images effect is very good, the color is fresh and the displaying is clear, but when I put it into the webpage and browse it from IE(Safari), the images showing faded and non-clear enough. The resolution of those images I used in animated gif is 72.Dose anyone have idea about it? Thank you very much. :P

hmm be sure to play around with a lot of the settings before actually saving. Check out the options in the "optimized" palette on the right...and if that doesn't seem to working too well for you, perhaps if you use a .jpg or a .png file extension instead, you be able to achieve the clarity you are searching for ^_^

hmm be sure to play around with a lot of the settings before actually saving. Check out the options in the "optimized" palette on the right...and if that doesn't seem to working too well for you, perhaps if you use a .jpg or a .png file extension instead, you be able to achieve the clarity you are searching for :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi, there

thank you for your replying. I have saved it as optimized .gif before I posted the last message.What else recommendations?

:P

Try to upload your image and give us a link so we can see and maybe fix the problem. What version of ImageReady are you using? I think that happened to me twice already. That's when I forget to raise the quality of the image before saving. I always move back to PhotoShop and use the 'Save for the Web' in the 'File' Menu.

When creating animations one has to remember that gif images only support 256 colours, hence using tools such as gradiant with a wide spread in colours would give a low quality due to a very rought transition. Try reusing as many colours as possible and keep them limited. Also transparency in gif images seems to screw up. If only you could have a .png animation =/