xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
remonit1405241472

French Section

you french kids should learn english. if every person here would want a section in his own language, that would give us 45 sections, each packed with about 2 users each.and by the way: the rules say that you need 10 G00D, LONG, DECENT & INTERESTING posts to get hosting, not 10 copy pastes from other sites & things like this post.

I think thats a bit of an unfair response - he was only asking. I suppose that the majority of the people that frequent these forums can speak English well, and that giving every different language a forum isn't feasible, but still, I don't think that was a very nice answer :P .

i was inpolite because he had done 10 topics like this one. it was pretty obvious he was trying to get hosting and didn' care about a french section or whatever.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry :P . Should have checked the facts before having a go at you.

It wouldn't be the first time I've done that to someone who didn't deserve it :P .

hehe. i understand. it's just that i'm getting sick of all those people that are spamming the forum with copy pastes and one sentence posts or stupid questions/suggestions, just to get hosting asap.