xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Furor

Help On Mobile Please Samsung SGH-E630

Alright, I have a Samsung SGH-E630 and I have a normal USB infra red adaptor. Now when I turn on the infra-red port on my mobile and place it in front of the adaptor, the computer detects my mobile and displays the name aswell. All I need now is a software through which I could send and receive files on my mobile. I can't download the software on the samsung website because it's 58MB and I'm usuing a 56kbps dial-up connection speed. I've tried borrowing the CD for MobiMB, but that only works with Nokia mobiles. I need a software for Samsung mobiles. Please help. Thanks!

Ahh. i see... when i bought my siemens data cable, they give me the PC suite as well.. i don't know about ur samsung provider... however, my suggestion1. Try download it while you're sleep2. Go to your closest customer service and ask them for PC suite.. they should resaonably give you.. (don't forget to bring your guarantee card also)Btw, i also use 56 k dial up connection...

The PCSuite will only be given to me if I buy the data-cable (which was not included with the mobile). I guess I'll have to try out the "sleep-and-download" method. But is there any other alternate software which works for all mobiles (specifically Samsung)?Thanks :D