xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spacewaste1405241471

Sorry Sorry for my absence

Hi, I haven't been very active lately and I'm sorry for that. I've been working hard on turning my computer into a server and it's going quite well. I'm almost where I wanna be progress wise so I'm going to be posting more often on Xisto once again. Also this may be a little off topic but if anybody ever wants to ebcome a server I advice do not use MYSQL 5.0beta some programs arn't yet compatible with it and it's very aggrevating. Oh well once again sorry for not posting much but I'm going to try harder but I still won't be on as often as I can because of school and all. Oh well if anybody has any new questions I will try to answer them, with my new knowledge of become a server :PI g2g to school though L8r

uh...welcome back ^_^ of course I don't really know you...but bleh. A "welcome back" is a "welcome back" right?heh