xisto Community
campusjunk

Halo 2 Is Out!

Hahah, I got it the first day.  To tell you the truth, however, i was a bit disappointed in the single player mode.  The ability to hold two guns at once is aaawsome, but the game lacked the important element of a good story.

The Online portion is a different story.  It is AMAZING.  By far the best online FPS ive ever played.  Not only that, but EVERY game you play is tracked by bungie, it stores all your scores, hit percent and even a map overview of where you went and killed in the game!!! 

Its definatly worth picking up if you get the chance :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i also got mine midnight the first day it came out, and i totally agree, although i hate the sword, its to easy to use, the tank is to slow, and they don't have any really big levels like sidewinder in halo1, that level rocked for capture the flag.

Halo 2 Is Out!

I had to wait about 7 mths before i actually got the game. I had to wait untill Christmas because it never crossed my mind untill one of my friends brought it over with his xbox. i sware i wetted myself lol.

iv never had that much fun in a long time (video game). eversince then i HAD to buy it, and which i did (well not really i got it as a gift). That night i stayed up all night to beat the whole game(and did). Till this day i continue to play Halo 2 on xbox live, so far it is the best shooting game that i have ever played.

Want to play with me? or challange me?

Gamertag: BluePwNaGe

Note: When you send friend request, please add in that your from Xisto.com, if not i will most likely not accept your friend request.

Edited by BluePwNaGe (see edit history)