xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
avalon1405241471

Ask And You Shall Be Answered! Tell us your question.

How come people are such selfish ignorant stuckup mindless idiots?:P

How come people are such selfish ignorant stuckup mindless idiots?

:P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mainly becos most people are living in their own fantasy world created by themselves. It is a common way of lying to themselves and give excuses not to change and improve. These people choose to hide when they fear or fail instead of facing the problems and solve it.

Do you agree?

Because others don't realise that life is an amasing gift, and don't realise what death really is. They think that it'll be good for them because of the **** they live in, not realising that death makes nothing better, being the worst option of all. They're just blinded by their misery and search for an escape.

Do you agree?

I think it's because of their ignorance and lack of ability or care to imagine the people's point of view in a situation. In that case egoism (a trait we all live for) turns out very bad for the other people. Best thing you can do is ignore these people and make sure you don't get in touch with them; alternative is trying to show them that they have to be more considderate, and imagine what the people they're dealing with think.

Life and death is inseparable.

For every life is create another life had ended.

Death is not fearfully, it is just like an exit to another entrance.

No one should seek death for we can only live once (we can only have memory of our current life). We should treasure every moment of it. Everything that happen to you is not because you are fated or destined to be but is what you did during the earlier days in your current life that resulted in it. Just like a pendulum, the harder you swing it, the higher it goes. It wouldn't stop until you give it up. In another words, if you don't give up, you will succeed one day. When? It depend when you hit the right height. Life is a mystery and that is one of the reasons that make any life worth living.

Live a life that is meaningful to you and to people around you. Failure is the mother of success. Never stop learning. Do not be afraid to ask. It takes a brave person to ask questions that needed answers without fearing other may take you as a fool.

A strong person may seems weak, useless, irritating and disgusting during the process of being somebody. It is not too difficult to identitfy them. It just take an open heart to realised them.

It also takes (experiences, failure, disappointment, etc.) a lot to open ones heart.

Anyone have a personal experience to share?

Note: This is not a topic of any religion.

Hi,First at all would I like to give my greatings to this forum. I think that what ever you are and what ever you are from, would discussions about social life always be a important things to discuss, as at the time many people in our corner of the world has huge leak of social contact with ohters.I'm sorry that this isn't exactly an question other that an comment, even I have many expirence about life and ups and downs, and the most of the downs had been in realations of others egoism and violence (physically, psysically and even economic violence)Peace, force and joyJens

Hi,Openly discussing social issues will help to reduce mental stress and strenghten the mind to solve the problems rather than dwell in ones limited knowledge.The world is a vast of knowledge, no one is too intelligent to stop learning.Be brave to ask, once you got the answer it will be solve the problem for the rest of our life. Knowledge is eternity and it wouldn't betray you.:P

ok here's one - why do most people like other people to be outgoing and chatty etc? why can't they accept people who are quiet and introverts, people who prefer to spend most of their time at home with books? why must they try to change them?

ok here's one - why do most people like other people to be outgoing and chatty etc? why can't they accept people who are quiet and introverts, people who prefer to spend most of their time at home with books? why must they try to change them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chatty people is likable to most if people find the topics are not disturbing or irritating. In another words, chatty people may not be likable all the time.

Any person who want only their way of things including other people are mostly people with dominating characters.

The basic reason is to dominate/control you like puppets in their hands.

Being an introvert you is nothing wrong, it is just your character but generally people would interpret it as you keeping a distance with them or you disliking them.

I have friends whose characters are just like you and I am an extrovert. We dun have the problem like you had stated above. They are my friends and I accept them as they are. Likewise, I am an extrovert and would like to be accepted as I am.

Try to make them understand that being an introvert is not wrong. If they still insist on their ways with you then keep your distance with them quitely. It would be wise not to reason with them if they are not willing to accept your character. Just entertaint them by appearing to be listening to them, they will give up after sometime.

Love yourself, love others and you will loved.

:P

wow avalon - somebody who's had ups and downs in life and likes to help people - sounds like me! :P The "ultimate statistic" is that "everybody dies" - 100% true (at least for us mortal people)The more problems people have, the more they try to escape, but what they often don't realise is that hiding only makes it worse. Sometimes the only thing to do is the most difficult challenge of all : face your fears.Life is a wonderful gift - having been pretty depressed myself I can appreciate that fact even more - life is great. People wanting to end their lives have my deepest sympathies. However, suicide as a means of escape is an action that cannot be reversed (he says - stating the obvious)As for some people being introvert while others are extrovert -if people can behave in a civilised way (and I say "IF"), it shouldn't matter. If people are really introvert it can make things difficult for people who want to get to know them better, but with a little patience it is possible to talk to anybody really - even the most secluded people on the face of this planet.

Wow guys wow...I'm sorry I couldn't have joined into a discussion like this sooner. I also like to help people witht heir problems and I have my own perspectives on life and my friends say I'm pretty good at giving advice. Also like avalon I've had plenty of ups and downs in my life and I've wanted my life to end on many occasions. In fact I was depressed almost all summer and a pretty big percentage of septembre so I know what it feels liek to question yourself your life your friends and anything you ever held dear. First of all before I give my opinion ont he to subjects at hand (why do some people want to die, and why do some people try to change others...or atleast thats what I think they are) I would like to say im a atheist. I don't really believe in anything and don't really have much to look up to so I know what its to feel completly alone and not have a god to talk to. Secondly just because I'm a atheist doesn't mean any other religion is wrong I just don't find what they say very believable. Although I do enjoy some parts of some religions, all depending on which religion we are talkign about here. But back to whats really important...First of all the fact that some people want to die is quite a normal and natural thing. Everybody must suffer atleast one depression in their lifetime and during many of those depressions, if its really actualy a subject to be depressed about people tend to want to kill themselves and some follow through with what their mind tells them to. Personaly I think killing yourself is wrong, but as I said earlier I have been depressed on many occasions and have wanted to die many times. But to actualy kill yourself could be against your religion first of all...for all you religious people. But more importantly killing yourself kills everybody around you in the process. Anybody that loves you or even considers you a friend. If you were to kill youself they would all suffer, and no matter where you are if they mean anything to you and you see them suffering because of your actions you're only going to feel worse about yourself. There are many thigns you can do to get your mind off things. Like get into some kind of hobby your really good at and make yourself do that until you forget about some of your troubles. For example when I was depressed I started looking for webhosts to host my website and to give me testing grounds. Then I found Xisto and started posting. Later on I learned a lot about apache and I became so into webservers that I forgot about my troubles and then I finaly became happy again. Another thing that can always help you out is to just go outside and walk around to organise your mind even just hang out with a friend or something. And if you still feel like a piece of **** go outside when it's extremly cold outside and raining without a jacket or sweater. Feel the rain drops on your body as they freeze you. If you can stand to suffer that cold then you are quite depressed for one reason or another and should just sleep your problems away or talk to somebody. If you can't take the cold go back inside to your warmth, for that warmth willa lways be there waiting for you to come back.Now onto the controlling thing. I can't really give you much details for this one as I am no in a hurry to eat and study for science but I thinkt hat when people try to change you ebcause you are different do not consider it a bad thing. They are happy in their own way but when they see you they might not see your happyness and maybe they have some kind of heart and try to change you to make you happy but normaly end up hurting you more then helping. And yeah at times those people can be real *BLEEP*s, so just make sure they know your happy and you don't need anything from them accept their acceptance.I must now go. I'm sorry I couldn't go into more detail with what I've written but if you find what I've got to say interresting or simila to your life I'd be glad to talk more about it. And don't forget this is just one mans opinion no need to agree or disagree or follow any of it. I could just be rambeling on for all i know :P