xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
football1232131405241471

Can We Add Dl On Your Hosting

er..? Downloads..? *sighs hopelessly*just upload something to your website, and link to it, click the link.. and you'll download it.By the way, I think it would be better for you to get hosting at Xisto, and not here. This place is for people who have more of a clue..

Not really, we're assisting you and telling you off for where you're ignoring the rules. We're even helping you, but you seem to misunderstand, or think we're attacking you.

I realise I am new, and I don't want to be as rude as this 'ADMIN' has been to you, but as far as I can see, he seems to have the right. Have you ever been educated? Have you ever even heard of grammer? I suppose that 'U' = you and that 'no' = know 'varry' = very 'seams' = seems 'LITLE' = little and '1' = one. hmmm, it doesn't seem that your a complete moron, so could you please take the time and care to correct your god damned mistakes? again, I do not mean to be rude but you should educate yourself and become a better and more tolerable person, so that even if you don't feel better about your speech the rest of us won't want to throttle you.