xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
daniel151405241469

My Website :-) its gotta do with flash

hi,
can people please go to my website and have a look at it? the url is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and you can submit your own flash movies to the website :-) A whole lot more flash movies will be coming soon... please give me comments

daniel

p.s we really need some more members for the forum!

Christ pedro, make your own thread, don't put this stuff as a reply to another.

Why bother to make flash sites ?? Most people like me who use FireFox haven't intentioanlly downloaded the flash plugin so as to have a better surfing speed.Bigyan

when i go to the web page it says it moved...and when i clicked the link nothing happened...but i would like to see it sometime 'cause i like to see other people's work on flash :)

The site is ok, but the banner annoys me. Maybe get some more professional desing, like the usage of more tablets, iframes or some good scripting. CGI is a great thing :) The content is good, you should just fix the design, atleast switch the banner and the background, else it is not too bad. Keep it up!