xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tux_linux

I cannont login????????????

COOL DOWN! You had forgotten your password. I changed it and logged in. Everything went right. So the problem was from your password. We havent suspeneded any account till now and before we do it, you will get notice. Check PM for password.

hi!i can login now, but the ftp login doesnt work.So i tried to reset the password.and than this message came:Password ResetPassword change cannot be completed: Account is currently suspended! Please contact the billing/support department. thx tux

ok. this is the last time I am modifying the changes again.I had verified it before. The thing is Either you have run out of your bw or something.Otherwise, If you can login to your cpanel, everything is fine. Besides, did u know, cpanel and ftp have the same password.Also, when PASSWORD Modification is done, It is extremely important to change the password in the Cpanel.You can access the cpanel Xisto.com/cpanelCheck pm. for RESETTED PASSWORD. Also, it has been manually changed for you in your cpanel account and has been verfied for FTP access. Be careful aND DO NOT TRY RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD!Change the password. .

Hi!!!Sorry!!!Ok it do not work!!!i copied the password into the password field and it says that the password is wrong!!Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!if you won´t do anything with my account then delete it!then i must switch to another webspace!But your webspace is the best i have ever seen. PS: I feel bad, but i cannot do anything wrong. Another suggest: delete my account and create it new!please help me :) :)!!thanks tux