xisto Community
grybas

Simpsons become to Singhsons !

?

What sucks about hyperlinks..? If you don't like them.. what are you doing browsing the web..? ;\ Hyperlinks are the foundations of it... and no, it's a very good thing that users post bigger content behind hyperlinks other than on the page. That way they allow viewers to go there or not. Choice.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you don't know what a hyperlink is... That oh Lord help us, what are you doing on a forum trying to get posts to get webhosting? If I might ask? ;D

Good.

By "hyperlink sucks", I meant that this forum is for articles and definitely not for posting only hyperlinks.

One can, and should provide hyperlinks for further reading, but a post containing only a hyperlink : it really sucks.

Write something if you want others to know about it, but write atleast something and then post the hyperlink. Not post only the hyperlink !!

Hope you got my point and surely you would agree.

Think I've made my point of view clear

Yes, you're quite right. You should at least write in detail what you're to expect when you click the link.