xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grybas

Smoking kills

?What sucks about hyperlinks..? If you don't like them.. what are you doing browsing the web..? ;\ Hyperlinks are the foundations of it... and no, it's a very good thing that users post bigger content behind hyperlinks other than on the page. That way they allow viewers to go there or not. Choice.

By "hyperlink sucks", I meant that this forum is for articles and definitely not for posting only hyperlinks.One can, and should provide hyperlinks for further reading, but a post containing only a hyperlink : it really sucks.Write something if you want others to know about it, but write atleast something and then post the hyperlink. Not post only the hyperlink !!Hope you got my point and surely you would agree.

total world chaos caused bye some idiot that flings an ashtray at two workmen? you can't be serious...

ah i foorgot it  ws just flash movie:p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look up "Chaos Theory - Butterfly Effect"

Though I REALLY doubt that smoking would do all of that, I do agree that smoking kills thousands of people every year. I am very ani-smoking and I like this movies, but its not very believable. At first I didn't get it, but after a couple seconds, I got how everything started. Not very believable, but gets he message across.

By "hyperlink sucks", I meant that this forum is for articles and definitely not for posting only hyperlinks.

One can, and should provide hyperlinks for further reading, but a post containing only a hyperlink : it really sucks.

Write something if you want others to know about it, but write atleast something and then post the hyperlink. Not post only the hyperlink !!

Hope you got my point and surely you would agree.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, you all can feel free to post any funny hyperlinks here you want.

Bigyan, leave the mods up to making that call, please.