xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
microdude431

Google GBrowser

That would be exciting (if Google launched a browser of its own), but I am more than pleased with Mozilla Firefox. I believe it is a very capable browser with great features, and other than the occasional page that displays better in IE, it is a great competitor of Microsoft. Thanks for the info though.

Wow, 100%? I doubt that will ever be possible. Software has bugs. You can't go around that. And if you want to stay as W3C Standardised as possible, just use Opera. I don't think there will be many more compliant browsers any time soon. Firefox does a nice job too, though..Yet, I can only cross my fingers and hope for the GBrowser to be the ultimate browser I've been waiting for xD. Bleh, Opera is satisfying.

if it's from google it's good? i've heard they released some software to search through your computer the way google searches through his sites, in order to find your files faster. it's called google desktop.last week, the paper said that it's kinda spyware: even after you delete files, it keeps them stored in the cache and it could be used to watch your files & stuff... kinda unsafe...still, google is quite cool. best search engine around as far as i know. the googlebar with pop up blocker is nice, even though you don't need it if you have firefox :)gmail is cool too :)still, i would never say something is good because it's from this or that company :P

you can find more stuffs made by google in thier laboratory :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GBrowsers is Based on the Firefox Framework.

im curiouse as to how they are going to improve on it ?

when i first heard about it, i assumed it was going to be a brand new from scratch browser.

More choice is almost always a good thing, but firefox got some fretty big boots to fill.

Bigyan, first of all, please edit your last post, don't post a new one. We don't like double posting.

Secondly, there is no GBrowser as of yet, there's only just some assumptions started by the New York Times that Google may be developing one. There is no release nor beta nor alpha nor milestone nor nightbuild nor whatever available.

And the forum, jees, just check it out for yourself.. :/

cant wait till it comes with an official release, i bet it will be 10x better than firefox. now google can sweep user from IE and Firefox and take over the browser buisness aswell, if they do good in the browser, its google, they excel in basically everything they try.