xisto Community
wannabeeaweak

how do u covert a picture from gif to jpeg, from bmp to gif

who here know where i can get a program that can convert all my pictures in to wut ever i think is best??????? if this does not exist thenwho here know how to convert images into wut ever type of fromat??????

... mspaint... to convert your image to a diff image format.

mspaint only supports bmp unless you have the version they packed with Windows XP. Even with that one, I don't think it supports gif.. So you are better off trying one of the other suggested programs. Paint Shop Pro is another useful paint prog you can save in various formats.

I know your problem: just download ACDSEE program and you will be able to convert any format to any without hassle.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh yes

photoshop is one of the best powerfull program

to edite,convert and etc pictures

youcan buy photoshop cd or download it at adob website

mspaint only supports bmp unless you have the version they packed with Windows XP. Even with that one, I don't think it supports gif.. So you are better off trying one of the other suggested programs. Paint Shop Pro is another useful paint prog you can save in various formats.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can save gif, jpg even ico extension with ms paint but the color is kind a made with the worse compression program :)

and if you want a free program try GIMP :)

i can save gif, jpg even ico extension with ms paint but the color is kind a made with the worse compression program  :)

and if you want a free program try GIMP  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, I stand corrected :P . I use Windows 2000, so I didn't know off the top of my head.

I don't have much experience with GIMP. I tried it awhile back when I had the urge to install Linux on a second hard drive, and from what I remember, I didn't really like it as much as Photoshop... I'll have to see if they have a Windows version and give it a shot.

just download any known image editor for example photo shop or flash fireworks or something and they should offer their the ability to convert to any other type of picture and even give u quality options depending on wether u wanna save space or not...and if they don't have that ability just save it under some other type of file

If you have a lot of pictures you want to convert. I would recomend either AcDsee because there you can do the convertion with a lot of files at once. I think you can find it as shareware.Or you can use Photoshop and make Actions that does all the work for you once you have opened the files.

As said before, Photoshop is the de facto standard in image manipulation. However, the cost of the program is a bit high (unless you're an educator, such as myself). If you're running windows, just about any image manipulation program will let you convert between file formats. One special note though is RAW, which usually requires a specific SDK, and thus not every program will let you use it. Simple format conversions though are pretty simple to do.If you happen to run a Mac (which I highly doubt as the vast majority here uses PCs), try GraphicConverter. One of the greatest Mac programs ever written.