xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coyotech

Will Halo 2 Ever Be Out For The Pc

I hope so... but if it does, i probably wont be able to get because of a graphic problem or somthing...it would be pretty sweet to see a halo 2 custom edition :D

yes Halo 2 will be out for pc. the only problem is that itll be sometimie next year so you have a long time to wait. but yes it would be pretty sweet to see a Halo2 ce as i love the first.god i cant wait for halo 2

I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS GOING TO COME OUT ON PC. BUT I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ONLINE WITH IT. I DONT HAVE XBOX LIVE AT THE MOMENT. BECAUSE I MOVE TO SOMEWHERE ELESE WHERE THERE ISNT BROADBAND. :angry::blink:

hey how are ya people

I got halo 1 for (pc)

I know people like it for xbox but hey i don't got xbox and and i like to play it online XD. I got playstation 2 XD not xbox and im saving up for an ipod mini but im still glad i got halo XD :)

it better come out for pc >.< i havent got an xbox, so im relying on a pc release

60928[/snapback]

Wit hthe graphic needs and everything of Halo 2 I don't think Bungie has the plan too, the games are short because it is a very difficult and long process creating Halo and Halo 2, Bungie knows more people play XBOX games than PC games, and are wise ecenomicaly to get the third Halo out quicker than to spend time transfering it to the PC, it may come out sometime after Halo 3 thoh, so don't worry, you should have it on PC soon...

i would not expect this for PC for a llllloooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggg time. i heard one of my buddies say that its gonna be strictly for xbox until they are good and rich, and decide to make more money by selling it to PC users. I've already played it and beat it, and i dont have xbox live, so havent tried the online play, but i hear its pretty good.

I highly doubt Halo 2 will come out for the PC. Bungie has yet to spill one word on Halo 2 releasing for the PC. But hey you never know it may come.Too bad, my computer sucks in gaming. :P