xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coyotech

Will Halo 2 Ever Be Out For The Pc

sadly people... i really dont think that halo 2 will be out for the pc... its meant to be on xbox especially since its on xbl... idk... its POSSIBLE but i doubt it.. plus bungies too busy working on halo 3 and the new halo movie... idk... HOPEFULLY it will come out for pc...

I hope that the game comes out, but I also hope, that the graphics are better. When Halo2 came out for XBox, it looked very good. But if the same game for pc has te same graphics after two years, the graphics wil be out dated :P .

Yea i have heard some rumors that it may come out for the pc sometime soon but that doesnt make a difference to me anyways. Xbox verison is way better and most people who get it for the pc only do it either because they dont own a xbox or they want to mod or use hacks for the game. Either way if it comes out or not i think the xbox has a way better gameplay.

Well actually I believe it has now been announced that it will be reased for the PC, you can see a little more about it at probably most gaming news websites, but at the same time they said it was going to be a Windows Vista exclusive.I believe the reasoning for this was said that they determined the game would perform the best on that platform. But of course my first thought was that they are doing this in hopes that it may help them sell a few more copies of Windows Vista because for a lot of people there won't be a huge reason to upgrade from Windows XP. There reasoning seems a little rediculous to me because I have tried a few betas of Vista and really with all of the effects, etc. I don't see how there could be some substantial difference in gaming performance, especially for an Xbox port which was done perfectly fine for other games, particularly Halo 1 and others by them like Sportrally. I would really think that they would loose a lot of Halo 2 sales by making it an exclusive game only for Vista. I mean the OS hasn't even been released yet so even if every gamer that gets vista also gets halo2 when they both come out, I'm sure there will still be millions of PC gamers out there that don't want to pay for Vista but would have bought Halo2 if it would run on older versions of windows.I personally was looking forward to playing Halo 2 because I don't have or want to get an Xbox, but I definately won't buy Vista just for Halo2. Hopefully the game will be hackable or what not enough so that it can be played on older versions of windows.

iv been waiting , waiting and waiting ...i finishd halo 1 on pc and halo 2 on xbox ... wonder if halo 2 would hit markets here ( india ) in near future :huh:iv been waiting , waiting and waiting ...i finishd halo 1 on pc and halo 2 on xbox ... wonder if halo 2 would hit markets here ( india ) in near future ;)

hey every1...if u guys r interested for halo2 on the computer try downloading the program called...Halo CE....its not totaly like halo 2 but it has many extra features...it has different weapons and thousands of extra maps that can be downloaded...

It is but you will need vista and a pretty good graphics card because it runs at higher graphics than the xbox versionif you dont plan on getting vista get halo custom edition and play some halo2 maps on their its almost as good