xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sasjeblabla

make an animation can you make one for me????

I can`t make animations, but I want an animation on my index-page. For an introduction you know.... Can anyone make it for me? :)

I can`t make animations, but I want an animation on my index-page. For an introduction you know.... Can anyone make it for me? :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dunno about everybody elkse but I'm kinda busy right now but making animations is easy...just download flashmx from http://www.adobe.com/ and take the built in tutorial you'll be making basic animations in no time, and from there you can become more and more advanced :)

making animation is easy but not that easy LOL... U've to full knowloegde abt frames keyframes types of keyframes .. + type of anomation .. but If u want simple animations u can download the Free intro from site + free flash banners also availble :) search on google abt it

lol it only takes a second to understand frames. either insert a blank keyframe or a normal keyframe. each frame has something on it which could possible change into something else or stay static. many people don't use flash to make full blown animations with complex motion guides and layers and masks and stuff. i think you could probably make an animation with the help of tutorials on the net. I think there is a topic somewhere with links to flash tutorial sites. You will probably only want to or need to use the shape and motion tween properties. if you stick with it and follow the instructions you will be able to do what you want to... probably.

There is a limit to what can be done by just using the visual properties which are on offer. if you stick with Flash then you will have to learn the scripting side (Action Script) of Flash, this is extremely powerful and will help you immensly if you want to do anything complicated or just simple games seen on sites like http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/

I don't know if you will find anyone on here that will make it for free, they may want something in return perhaps a link from your website to theirs or something like that. I would help but i am under a tonne of college work.

anyways good luck. I hope you get what you need.

I haven't done any animating for quite a long time now. I used to use a free trial of GIF construction kit professional, but I remember the nightmare of having to create each frame in another program and then place them all in. It was ok for short animations, but for longer ones it got irritating quite quickly. Is there a program that is good for taking a previous frame and altering it slightly to create the next one?

Flash MX does that. When you make a new keyfram, it keeps the drawing on the previous fram and transfers it to the new one. I would suggest only using Flash MX to make GIFs because other GIF makers are hard to use and sometimes(like you said) they dont carry over the drawing from the previous keyframe.

I can`t make animations, but I want an animation on my index-page. For an introduction you know.... Can anyone make it for me? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey man... i see that everyone is giving up advices but none want to help you :P.

just tell me what kind of animation do you want and i'll get it done as soon as posible.

I also would like to offer my services :)Nah seriously i can do more than BASIC animation. PM if you want I'll try too finish ASAP. I would be glad to help you out. Plz give some prefernces in your pm !

What kind of animation are you looking for??If you want something for free - do you have anything to offer for trade?? Something useful to somebody?? Depending on what you want done and what you have to offer in exchange you might be able to get somebody to do it for you.

I haven't done any animating for quite a long time now. I used to use a free trial of GIF construction kit professional, but I remember the nightmare of having to create each frame in another program and then place them all in. It was ok for short animations, but for longer ones it got irritating quite quickly. Is there a program that is good for taking a previous frame and altering it slightly to create the next one?

Flash MX does that. When you make a new keyfram, it keeps the drawing on the previous fram and transfers it to the new one. I would suggest only using Flash MX to make GIFs because other GIF makers are hard to use and sometimes(like you said) they dont carry over the drawing from the previous keyframe.

If you have photoshop it probably came with imageready and I use it for my animation( you can look in my thread in animation). It's not the best or easiest but still you'll learn it. It's pretty easy.