xisto Community
spacewaste1405241471

Why? Why require 50posts?

Hmmm the exact reason I don't know, but it's just a number and it's like a standard others host has the same rules hmmm maybe it's a magical number :).Well I think it's a good number to check how the user is helping to community and a very small price to get 150 mb space, 2 gb of bandwidth, and all features included here.Well i'm going to tell a secret, don't think to get fast as you can 50 post, just start posting with patience and dedication, thinking how to help the community and learn from others users and you will see how the points are incremented litle by litle and finally some day you are going to have the necesary points to request the final hosting.Greets Deivid

I think its just a reasonable number to extend yourself from the minimal 10 posts, i guess its a but of motivation to get the better package.But while members do this the forums are becomingmore and more alive by the extra posts being made. This leads on to more members eventually enjoying the forums more, so they spread the word to more potential members, from more members more revenue is recienved from more potential clicking of ads.I don't know if thats it, but thats my interpretation of the set number of posts scheme. Its primarily to get members tog et stuck into the forums, like i am now :)

That's exactly it. And, if you make 50 posts, rather than 10, you get more in touch with the forum, meaning you might want to stick around a bit more after you have your hosting. Which is why this forum is here after all. Sticking around a bit more than required to keep your hosting alive, just because you like being here.

Hi as I am becoming a active member I'm answerings as many forums as I can but I was just wondering why you require 50 posts to get a free website

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

simple nothing is free in this world and and your 10 post is your primary payment, you can upgrade your hosting account when you reach 50 post. and you will be the lucky one if you get hosted here. just think of unlimited mysql, 2G BW and 150 MB web space and more you won't have that in any hosting :)

Most site require you to have an amount of points because each impression that you make, they earn a certain amount of cash. so if you post 1000 post, you would see a total of 3000 pages which if they have $1 CPM, they would get $3 just from the 1000 posts