xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
microdude431

MP3 Players

here is some info on my player:Featuring a large, hi-res, blue backlit LCD, the NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra builds on the industry-leading music features of the NOMAD Jukebox Zen product line. Simply transfer all your music into the player with Creative MediaSource™ or the new NOMAD Explorer™ using ultra fast USB2.0, press the play button and get set to enjoy high-fidelity music. With advanced features such as Quick Scroller Navigation, Find, Playlist Creation and automatic ID3 tag categorization, managing and organizing your music will be a breeze And the NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra doubles up as an external hard drive for storing all your photos, documents and other data files. Simply open NOMAD Explorer (integrated into Microsoft® Windows® Explorer) and drag and drop data files into the data folder or music files into the music library. The Zen Xtra also is priced at up to 30% less than the Apple iPod!A Stylish Digital Audio Player With Huge Storage Space Huge storage lets you bring up to 16,000 WMA songs (80kbps) or MP3 songs (128kbps) everywhere you go (Based on less than 4 minutes per song and 60GB hard drive model) Use AudioSync™ to synchronize your music on your player with your PC at work, school and home or on the road Load a song a second with ultra fast USB2.0 port. Works with USB1.1 too Advanced Features Enhance your Digital Music Experience Create and customize playlists for any occasion anywhere Music files are automatically arranged by artist, album, genre or track Handy Find Feature locates any song, album or artist in seconds Powerful icon-driven interface with Quick Scroller Navigation Removable, high-capacity Li-ion battery - up to 14hrs continuous playback per charge Sleep Timer and Wake to Music Feature Personalize your player with 6 different Profile settings that let you customize screen savers, skins, idle timers and more! Customize Your Audio Playback with Innovative EAX™ Technologies Advanced EQ lets you customize your music playback with Equalizer presets or set your own using the 4-band custom equalizer Smart Volume Management™ adjusts the playback volume of all the tracks on your playlist so they will remain at the same level without you reaching for the volume control between songs! Time Scaling speeds up or slows down an audio track with no distortion Sleep Timer and Wake to Music Feature Environmental Effects simulate audio environments such as "Concert Hall" or "Arena" Spatialization Effects expand your soundstage

I got a compact one(mini CD) mp3 player. The hardware name is mirage, it has no storage but it can play almost anything except DVDs. It has an anti-skip technology so it's quite useful, I usually use it when I jog. It also has a digital LCD screen just like other MP3 players out there.

here is some info on my player:

Featuring a large, hi-res, blue backlit LCD, the NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra builds on the industry-leading music features of the NOMAD Jukebox Zen product line. Simply transfer all your music into the player with Creative MediaSource⢠or the new NOMAD Explorer⢠using ultra fast USB2.0, press the play button and get set to enjoy high-fidelity music. With advanced features such as Quick Scroller Navigation, Find, Playlist Creation and automatic ID3 tag categorization, managing and organizing your music will be a breeze

And the NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra doubles up as an external hard drive for storing all your photos, documents and other data files. Simply open NOMAD Explorer (integrated into MicrosoftÂŽ WindowsÂŽ Explorer) and drag and drop data files into the data folder or music files into the music library.  The Zen Xtra also is priced at up to 30% less than the Apple iPod!

A Stylish Digital Audio Player With Huge Storage Space

Huge storage lets you bring up to 16,000 WMA songs (80kbps) or MP3 songs (128kbps) everywhere you go (Based on less than 4 minutes per song and 60GB hard drive model)

Use AudioSync⢠to synchronize your music on your player with your PC at work, school and home or on the road

Load a song a second with ultra fast USB2.0 port. Works with USB1.1 too

Advanced Features Enhance your Digital Music Experience

Create and customize playlists for any occasion anywhere

Music files are automatically arranged by artist, album, genre or track

Handy Find Feature locates any song, album or artist in seconds

Powerful icon-driven interface with Quick Scroller Navigation

Removable, high-capacity Li-ion battery - up to 14hrs continuous playback per charge

Sleep Timer and Wake to Music Feature

Personalize your player with 6 different Profile settings that let you customize screen savers, skins, idle timers and more!

Customize Your Audio Playback with Innovative EAX⢠Technologies

Advanced EQ lets you customize your music playback with Equalizer presets or set your own using the 4-band custom equalizer

Smart Volume Management⢠adjusts the playback volume of all the tracks on your playlist so they will remain at the same level without you reaching for the volume control between songs! 

Time Scaling speeds up or slows down an audio track with no distortion

Sleep Timer and Wake to Music Feature

Environmental Effects simulate audio environments such as "Concert Hall" or "Arena" 

Spatialization Effects expand your soundstage

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm pretty sure copying stuff from sites is illegal as a post...not sure though...ask another mod for details or w8 for em 2 reply...and for the mp3 player question thats a way expensive mp3 player if ur gunna waste money ur better off going with a ipod mp3 player :)

I picked up a Nike PSA[play 60 at a local Best Buy, one chilly November morning when they had the mp3 players for sale. I ended up profiting on the deal, because I picked up 2 mp3 players for $30 after rebate, and sold one on ebay for $90 Posted Image

The player itself is pretty much obsolete compared to today's standards, with 32 megs of flash storage... but it suits my purposes :)

I have a 10GB iPod from the second generation (I bought it 3 years ago as a preview one). It still functions fine and contary to what many people say, the battery life has not reduced at all. It is not a great time to buy Mp3 players at the moment, which is why I haven't gotten a new iPod. I would wait until Sony etc. come up with streetwise mp3 players to rival the iPod who at the moment have a HD-mp3 player monopaly basically.

I had an MP3 player several years ago. That time they were new and fancy things. I had Diamond Rio (one of the first few to get into markets) and had 48MB (yes :P, sounds funny today but then it was a lot!) card and could play just mp3 files.

It had years guarantee which was a good thing since it broke in 9 months. The funniest part of the story was that the store from which I purchased it had only ordered one of these (which I bought) and in 9 months they had managed to lose all information they had on the importer. They could get me a new one and could fix the broken player, so i got my money back.

Now I kinda have an mp3 player as I have Nokia 5510 phone which has a player. Don't use it much though... The headphone & hands-free combination doesn't have that great sound and the user interface of the player is a bit dodgy.

hhhhhmmmmmI use winamp 5 because it is good than all mp3 players and has a great support it has many bands and their skins are so beautiful and hhas thousands of skins.Visualizatin, it has many visualization to choose from.Winamp is the best of all.ok :P

I personally would get an ipod, except for the problem that it doesn't play Ogg vorbis files. Why it doesn't is a mystery to me, since ogg is a free codec and they would even get help from the ogg people to write the software to do it. I have looked at the Rio Karma, and it almost is good enough, but I understand it has a number of technical problems. so, if Rio can fix the technical problems before apple can fix the lack of ogg support, then I will get the karma/whatever it is that doesn't have the problems. I am not sure which I would prefer, as the rio has better sound quality and slightly better battery life while the ipod is better at connecting to my apple ibook and my PC desktop, while being nice and easy to use. Sigh....why can't people just do it right. Yeesh.

I have a IRIVER IFP 799. 1 GB of storage. Thts more than enouf for me coz i think more gigs are jus a wastage..Craft Style and miniature size- 128MB/256MB/512MB/1G built-in flash memory for skip-free audio playback- Up to 40 hours of playback with 1 AA battery- Plays MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 3, WMA, ASF, OGG, FM radio- Transfers files through IMM (iriver Music Manager) and recordings (voice, FM radio, Line in)- Connects to USB 2.0(iFP-780 supports USB 1.1 only) port for high speed data transfer- Supports not only windows OS but also MAC OS through iriver Music Manager programIts the best ..

not for me, cause I have like 25Gigs of music on my desktop. Granted, I only would really want to bother with about 10 of that most of the time. So, 20 gigs of storage would be great for music + files.sadly, none of the players on the market do what I need them to. :P

Lol, i have a 128mb one. Its small and compact and it does the job i need. I mean, if you have 40gig MP3 player, how many of those songs would you actually listen to?......